Developer: Snow-Forecast.com Ltd.
✿ Release Date: Feb 08, 2011
✿ Version: 3.2
✿ Size: 15.75 MB
Price Changed on Dec 29, 2013
This iOS application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4.
The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
- Our full database of over 2,900 ski resorts around the world
- Geolocation to show the closest ski resorts to your current position
- Add your chosen resorts to a favourites list
- sign up to snow alerts
- Detailed snow forecasts, updated every 4 hours (6 days free, 9 days for members)
- 3 forecasts per resort for the top, middle and bottom lifts
- Snowfinder: telling you where to find the nearest best conditions
- Latest detailed snow reports (where available)
- Resort webcam image* (where available)
- Weather maps for snow accumulations, cloud, wind and temperature
- No adverts for logged in members
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload Snow Forecast app for free for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download Snow Forecast on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the Snow Forecast application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the Snow Forecast app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for Snow Forecast.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the Snow Forecast app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This Snow Forecast application may be available in some countries.
Video Play Review
It is a toss up if one should use Safari or this app on the iPad mini.The site gives great reports, giving expected snow amounts
instead of maximum possible that NOAA gives. It uses NOAA data to do t
Great app - most detailed and accurate forecast.
It seams fine! It could have more functionality from the website and integrate the member 9 day forecast too, but those are not
deal killers. It really needs iPhone 5 support.
Retina Display not ready. Update snow data for La Hoya, Argentina!
I have 4 different snow forecast apps on my phone, but this is the only one that accurately forecasts SkiBowl on Mt. Hood. PacNW
weather is tricky, and the snow/rain line often cuts across the middle
I like this app., and find it to be pretty accurate. I also live in the Northwest, and after a week trip, that included 3 resorts,
I am plea
All the ski areas in my favorites have all been inaccurate. Namely the Pacific Northwest, USA. The writing is too small and
cluttered to be read without a magnifying glass. It would be nice if they ma
This is by far the best snow forecast app in the app store but it would be even better if it was free.
Most accurate info I have found for PacificNW - great app. Would like to see side by side comps of f
Total 9 reviews with ratings for this app.
17 hours ago
Greek Letters and Alphabet
19 hours ago
Weather or Not - Reports and Forecasts
The Dirty Phrase Game
Gravity Blocks - The Last Rotation