SubnetInsight - Scan & manage your Wi-fi networks
Developer: Aribada, Inc.
✿ Release Date: Aug 10, 2010
✿ Version: 1.1.5
✿ Size: 2.62 MB
The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
"SubnetInsight" is an application which scans devices connected to current Wi-Fi network automatically, collects very various information, and support to manage these information systematically for each Wi-Fi network profiles in real-time.
"SubnetInsight" provides very powerful feature like:
- Auto-scan: Starting to scan automatically when it gets connected to Wi-Fi networks without any user configuration
- Networks management: Supporting the information for each Wi-Fi network.
- Network information: Managing public IP address and its history, and geological locations.
- Powerful host scan: Finding out all of the hosts in the subnet including hidden host.
- Hosts management: You can easily see the status of hosts in the subnet such as online/offline and IP allocation.
- Name resolving: Resolving host name via NIC Vendor, NetBIOS, Bonjour, MDNS, UPNP and etc.
- Port scanning: Scanning well-known ports of hosts.
- Host fingerprinting: Deciding the host type between Windows, Linux/Unix, Mac OSX, mobile device, network printer and VoIP phone.
- Info exporting: Support to export the results via mail in app
- Real-time updated UI: UI is automatically updated when information are changed.
- Supporting iOS4.0 multitasking
As above, "SubnetInsight" provides various and very powerful features. But because all processes are automated, you can use this app very simply without any complex configuration.
* Due to iOS 7 privacy restriction, the MAC address of iOS device you’re running is consealed as “20:00:00:00:00:00”.
* the OS guess (host icon) can be inaccurate due to limitation.
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload SubnetInsight Scan and manage your Wifi networks app for for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download SubnetInsight Scan and manage your Wifi networks on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the SubnetInsight Scan and manage your Wifi networks application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the SubnetInsight Scan and manage your Wifi networks app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for SubnetInsight Scan and manage your Wifi networks.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the SubnetInsight Scan and manage your Wifi networks app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This SubnetInsight Scan and manage your Wifi networks application may be available in some countries.
Located most of the devices on my Home Network, and provided great level of detail for iPhones, iPads and Routers (Express,
Extreme, TimeCapsule), but missed 2 D-Link repeaters I had just installed on
Simple to operate & understand. You can add custom names for your devices️️️️️
Scans your network for connected devices and the available services for each. Maintains history for multiple networks and clients.
Provides information quickly and without the need for user input.
Handy to see what is on your network.
Great for analyzing what is on your network. I use it at home to monitor the network. The ability to give a custom name to a
device is a nice feature.
This app is great, now people can instantly map their current connected network with just a few taps,. being able to see all the
other devices on any network (even my own) makes rdp to the dns server
The best *simple-use* network and host service scanner available for iOS. The geolocation feature is great benefit if you scan
networks at various client sites.Would love to see some optional, basic
Does a good scan with the information needed in the results.
I have used this product for over two years on both my iPad and other IP connected Apple products and it has proven unequaled in
providing excellent information about the network to which you attached
Great way to view devices on your network.
Very useful, only used a couple times and really like it.
This is a great app for checking what devices are on your network.
App is simple and easy to use. It just works.
Great app for quick info on network with wifi enabled.
I can now see if my neighbor is steeling my wifi on my cell phone. Awesome ! I can see everything that is pulling from my router
I have only had this APP for about 4 hrs and you are already bugging me for a review. I wish you would give me a chance to use it.
So many times have I needed a quick lookup of what devices were hanging around while troubleshooting! Thanks! What a time saver!
Great app, thanks for the useful info it provided
Once again a five star app! Thanks for the prompt fix!
Not worth more than .99 cents. The features included could be improved, then improved some more. UI was okay, but not much more
than a toy for anyone who is looking for serious details and tools to mo
Thanks for such a great app
Great product, very handy tool. Have used it on my iPad since it was released. Just purchased for iPhone. Would be great if it had
This is a very well designed and useful app for anyone who has wireless at home or in the office.
Awesome app. Just know what your doing.!
(5★) Superb, worth the price
This is what you need for doing REAL network monitoring.
I have had this app for two days and it has already paid for itself 5 times over in time saved!
A one button solution for keeping an eye on your network!
Sweet and simple. Really clean interface with fast and accurate results
It just works! Grattitude!
Well worth the price if you like nosing around the network.
Does the job
Fast and functional.
This is a well done and easy to understand app. Good for anyone who has a network with wireless conn
Want to see what's on a network?
Truly deserves all 5 stars
I highly recommend this app!!
Most useful of the network scanning apps!
Works perfectly, as advertised!
Very cool app for quick network scans with the iPhone! Look forward to many days of future use!
Very easy and fast.
This app clearly identifies what devices are I your local network
Does exactly what I expected before installing. Probably could be even more powerful and helpful wit
This is the best out there, it's excellent!
(5★) Looking good
Does what it says it does. Though i am sure apples restrictions may be hampering it.
The app quickly scans the subnet you're attached to, and provides detailed, accurate information on
This app is great, now people can instantly map their current connected network with
Great App , a must
The app does exactly what it says it will do. It records and list all items on the same network that
Total 51 reviews with ratings for this app.
Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop for
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Fireman Sam - Junior Cadet
Bob the Builder's Playtime Fun