Developer: Srini Kumar
✿ Release Date: Nov 08, 2010
✿ Version: 6.1
✿ Size: 7.1 MB
This iOS application is compatible with all Devices.
The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
1. Shoot private MP3s over email to folks you meet at parties this summer & get a copy yourself with their email address so you can follow up smoothly etc.
2. Talk your ideas out and email yourself or your Evernote an MP3. (use std quality for Evernote so you don't use up your bandwidth.)
3. Take a walk with a friend and interview her for your Tumblr.
4. Tape your classes so you can listen carefully to your teachers for review with your headphones and take detailed notes at home for yourself later. Years later you will DEFINITELY appreciate the permanent record of what you learned in school.
5. If you are in a band, you know you cannot make videos of your practices at all because there is nobody to hold the phone. So tape an MP3 for your bandmates instead. You can email multiple people using commas in the email prompt. You can also post your new songs right to Soundcloud.
6. If you are a reporter, you are way behind if you have not mastered this essential tool for capturing conferences and brainstorming articles yet. It's 2013, get with the program!!!
7. Please note: Casual Video Is Utterly Useless. Seriously. Stop making stupid videos, and start making audio of your real ideas and interactions instead. You will be amazed at your own ability to flow ideas once you are freed from the stress of awkward casual video. While you are at it, unplug your TV forever and read more books. A little PSA there but your generation needs some coaching, let's face it.
8. With your support we will soon integrate Dropbox so you can sync your mp3s straight into iTunes. We appreciate you and look forward to changing the way you take your notes for your own use and the way you communicate with your people. Thanks and have an awesome summer !!! :D
PS: you wanna try it out first ? OK, try the free version at bit.ly/tinyvox and send a test tweet unless you are chicken ;)
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload TinyVox Pro app for for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download TinyVox Pro on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the TinyVox Pro application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the TinyVox Pro app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for TinyVox Pro.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the TinyVox Pro app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This TinyVox Pro application may be available in some countries.
Video Play Review
Great product, and simple to use. Wonderful for sharing ideas via email or soundcloud, and other social media sites. However, it
does not seem to share via email since iOS7 update. Is there a fix?
I really, really love this app. I use it to record class lectures and make detailed notes later at home. And BOOM! Got better
grades! :) :) :)
I like how I can record something and it will text it to a person in my contact/addy book. Sometimes I hate typing.
You need to learn that much at least before reviewing my app. Thanks.
Great voice recording app with a lot of features. Well worth the purchase price.
I love(d) this app. Lately, I cannot share via email or URL link. Dev please help!
The twitter telephone Facebook phone SMS answering machineLove this useful app!Record interviews, lectures, meetings, concerts,
you name it!Great app !
but still not there yet! and why the advertising "Spoken Word Processor" and voice transcription? this DEOS NOT DO THAT, bums
Just like old tapes had. Would be really cool if you had or added that.
thanks, love this app
Awesome I got the app and it is awesome.
(5★) I love this!
great app, just love it!
Just what I have been looking for. Thank you!
Beautifully designed with decent options in terms of the existing recording quality/format. Sharing
I used it to record a voice memo and it readily sent it to my Facebook page and my email. Very easy
Not too lon
I really enjoy using the app but I want to know if we gonna have a State page in the future for our
It's the rebirth of voice!
Perfect for tweeting audio instead of just text. It's great to start a one man podcast.
What the ap
After downloading this and playing around with it, I determined that I would most likely use it to e
Very cool recording app... I love the rotating tape.
Some speed bumps I noticed the first time I us
These features have been added! Below are two places that needed
(5★) Update: Needs a couple key features.
These features have been added! Below are two places that needed improvement back in November and t
What a great idea! TinyVox turns your iPhone (or in my case an iPod Touch) into a voice recorder and
Total 25 reviews with ratings for this app.
Light Meter - lux measurement tool
Lost Twins : A Sliding Puzzle Game
Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop for iPhone & iPod