Developer: Gary Chiert
✿ Release Date: Sep 15, 2011
✿ Version: 1.0
✿ Size: 661.77 KB
Price Changed on Jan 03, 2012
This iOS application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
Marovada has already given us TapBASIC Programmable Calculator on Nov 01, now delivering another great Finance application and iphone app on the store. The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
- gold and silver bullion buyers and sellers
- coin buyers and sellers
- investors and collectors
- pawnbrokers, and
- up to date spot prices (refreshed every minute)
- conversion of spot prices by measure of weight and in 20 currencies
- conversion of weights in both troy and avoirdupois measures
- gold melt calculator in karats, 20 currencies and different weights, including the ability to input user defined spot prices and exchange rates
- coin calculator to determine face value of gold and silver coins to pay for a given amount in a particular currency at various exchange rates and spot prices
- conversion of a given face value of silver coins into price at various currencies and spot prices, and
- gold and silver trend charts from 30 days to 10 years from the present date
We listen to user feedback and are more than happy to consider any enhancements that improve our app and make it better and easier for your needs.
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload KaratsandCoins app for for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download KaratsandCoins on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the KaratsandCoins application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the KaratsandCoins app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for KaratsandCoins.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the KaratsandCoins app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This KaratsandCoins application may be available in some countries.
dB Meter - lux decibel measurement
Minuum - The Little Keyboard for
Hail to the King Deathbat
Super Glyph Quest