Accounts 2 Checkbook
Developer: Steve Tran
✿ Release Date: Jan 27, 2012
✿ Version: 3.6
✿ Size: 2.4 MB
This iOS application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
The new great game "Accounts" series now available for download in the app store (see the link below). The first game in the series, Accounts was released on Sep 01, 2008 , now they’ve delivered Another new Finance application series "Accounts" called Accounts 2 Checkbook with lot of new great features from before, more levels, new worlds, featuring exciting new sound effects and lot more fun. The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
* Now with iCloud Sync *
Accounts 2 is an easy to use application to replace your paper checkbook. With the Accounts 2 application, you will have a quicker and more convenient way to track your daily finances. You can schedule transactions, transfer funds, capture photo receipts, reconcile, export data, view reports, graphs, and much more. All features of the Accounts 2 application are designed to be quick, clean, intuitive, and easy to use.
* If you like this app, then please support us with a positive rating. Thank you!
* Sync Data via iCloud
- Sync your data across iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices (requires iOS 5.0 or above).
* Optimized for Multitasking and Retina Display
- Supports fast app switching and high resolution Retina displays of iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch devices.
* Universal Binary
- Designed for iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad devices. No need to buy separate apps for each device.
* Graphs and Reports
- Review your monthly income vs. expense, spending by category, or income by category summaries with beautiful graphs and reports.
* AirPrint Support
- Print reports directly from your iPhone or iPad (that have multitasking capability) to any AirPrint-enabled printer.
* Photo Receipts
- Capture and store photo receipt as part of a transaction.
- Quickly search for transactions and edit them from the same screen.
* Recurring Transactions
- Schedule transactions to repeat weekly, biweekly, monthly, semimonthly, quarterly, biannually, or yearly on a start date that you choose.
* Reconcile Transactions
- Reconcile by checking off cleared transactions and comparing the actual and outstanding balances against a bank statement. Accounts 2 now includes a running total for even easier reconciliation.
* Split Transactions
- Split a transaction among several categories for more precise tracking.
- Make a one-time transfer between accounts or set up recurring transfers to automatically repeat.
* Multiple Accounts
- Track as many accounts as you need.
* Export in CSV, QIF & HTML Formats
- Export transactions via email attachments for used with desktop applications such Numbers, Excel, or MS Money.
* Description, Category, Memo, and Check # Fields
- All the necessary fields to track your transactions.
* Smart Autocomplete
- As you type, a list will show you your previously entered descriptions and corresponding category. Selecting an entry from the list will fill both fields of the transaction.
* Auto-increment Check # Field
- Accounts 2 will suggest the next check number for you based on the previously entered number. If you replace your checkbook, just enter the new starting number and Accounts 2 will auto-increment from there.
* Customization Settings & Themes
- Configurable settings and themes to customize the Accounts 2 application based on your preferences.
* Transaction Sorting/Hiding
- Sort transactions by date in either ascending or descending order. You can also hide reconciled transactions to keep your current list from being cluttered.
* Accounts Reordering
- Reorder the accounts from the account list in any order you choose.
* Accounts Delete Lock
Prevents accidental deletion of all the transactions under an account.
* Backup / Restore
Backup your data to your computer for safekeeping. Then restore it to your device when you need to via email or iTunes file sharing interface.
* Passcode Security
- Keep your accounts information private.
* FREE Accounts 2 Lite version
- Not convinced if Accounts 2 is right for you? Please download the Accounts 2 Lite version and see for yourself.
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload Accounts 2 Checkbook app for for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download Accounts 2 Checkbook on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the Accounts 2 Checkbook application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the Accounts 2 Checkbook app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for Accounts 2 Checkbook.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the Accounts 2 Checkbook app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This Accounts 2 Checkbook application may be available in some countries.
The app is great, but when adding transactions to an account I would like to be able to set the time that I did the transaction
instead of it using the current time. You can do this when creating a re
Have used this program for a number of years, and I recommend it whenever the opportunity presents itself. It has simplified the
process for me and I am always in balance. Thank you.
Only improvement I would suggest is that when you pull reports you can pull them for a specific account, not a combo of all
accounts that you have.
This is a basic simple app which helps me keep track of my checking & savings accounts . No complicated nonsense, just right for
an I pod, pad, or I phone. But suddenly it started to add withdrawals i
I have tried maybe 6 or more checkbook apps and this one is the best in my mind. I just like the ease with which you can track
your finances. Thanks a lot for making this app available.
Just wish I could export PDF files, where I can have more control over the date range. Like a weekly, monthly, quarterly and
yearly report. But definitely a weekly report
With our increased use of debit cards, it was becoming difficult to keep an accurate registry on paper for my husband and I. This
is the second app I have tried for this purpose and I LOVE IT. Its eas
Great app. I use this for my personal finances, keeping track of my company and suggest it to all my Entreprenuer friends who are
starting companies as well. A must need for all to follow their financ
(2★) Sync between iPad and iPhone not reliable
I very much like using this app but every now and then I try to use my phone to enter a transaction and the balance on the phone
is not in sync with my iPad. If you look through the reviews there are
Extremely Frustrating! App will not sync with iCloud. Please fix & then 5-stars!
Great app but would like to have reports generated from individual accounts not all the accounts togetherThanks
It can handle my checking, savings, credit cards and my annuity and 401k! I travel for work and this app keeps all my finances
togethers! Thank you tech guy, you made my life easier. By the way. Ap
Waited to review for awhile due to concerns with cloud syncing. I am very happy with the syncing which now works well across 3
devices, iPhone, iPad 2, and iPad Mini. The apps features also work gre
Works well. No glitches. Helps keep track of spending
This is a great app, but I would love to be able to print a statement.
I had the Accounts app first/light version for years and absolutely loved it. Has saved my financial life. When I got a new phone
I wanted to upgrade to Accounts2 but was worried about starting over.
Use it daily, and it works great. I use it with the budget app as well, and my wife & I can sync our devices together and know at
a glance how much we have in our accounts.
Great app syncs great. Would be nice to have a desktop login. I tried the rest, this is the best.
Love this app. It perfect for my needs.
It is simple and fast and easy . Love it. Updates makes it easier.the best app on budget so far that I had. Tried a lot but no
comparison to this app. They keep on upgrading and making it better & bet
Its very good apps. I used every day.
Perfect app! Shows everything so you see where you are spending. Helps get you on track. Great graphs and charts. Love that it
syncs via iCloud to all my devices!
(5★) Really Like It
I have only been using Accounts2 for a short time and I liked what it does. The ability to automatically sync between devices is
fantastic. So far, it has been easy to use. I have only done one split
(5★) Perfect for me.
App does what it is designed to do and suits my needs perfectly.
I compared this app to several others before purchasing it and overall it is better than the rest. Some other apps do have a few
features that I would LOVE to see in this app in a future release (1)
All I have is a suggestion to add syncing to Dropbox in addition to iCloud so that I can sync my account with my family, as each
family member has their own iCloud account.
I have been looking a long time for a really good checkbook app, and I finally found it! This does EVERYTHING I was looking for.
It also syncs with my IPhone without paying a separate fee. I love it!
This is a perfectly simple app to replace a checkbook and have everything at fingertips. You just have to be disciplined to used
it. PLEASE create an account type so multiple users/iCloud accounts can
This app does all the basic personal accounting stuff you need. The only problem I have with it is in transferring data to my
laptop Quicken. It handles basic entries okay but sends splits as separate
Great app. Easy interface. Sync sometimes acts a little wacky but not the norm.
Great app but it would be better if there was a way to print register by date. That way if there is a error you can find it
easier. Otherwise works well to keep us on track.
Great app, except when trying to keep the info synchronized using iCloud. The sync works a few days, then it stops.
This has become one of my most used apps. Allows easy financial tracking for bank accounts, credit cards, paypal accounts, etc.
Initially it had some difficulty with cloud based information transfer
I like how this app shows a cleared balance and an outstanding balance along with account balance. Love it! I do not like how the
icloud sync does not work as it should. That is very buggy. If that co
Since iOS 7 this app has been painfully slow. I found your Facebook page stating to turn the iCloud sync on and then off again and
it fix the slowness.
This is the best checkbook app I have used. I use this app consistently and it works perfectly.
Loved the lite version of this app, so I got the full version and loved it even more! The sync between multiple devices is
I love the idea and this app would have received 5 stars, but it just does not sync properly. I emailed the company and no
response. If you are only using this on one device it will work fine, other
Love this app works great and syncs from iPhone to iPad
I like this app and have been using it on my iPad for about 1 year. I have given up trying to sync it with my iPhone which is what
I really would like to do and why I started using the app. My biggest
Started using today believe it is going to save me a ton of time balancing my checkbook.
How can i link mybank account to track my bills?Can this app do that?
My wife and I needed an app that syncs together so we can both manage our bank account. I thought it was working great, but over
time realized our phones showed different balances with missing transac
The app seems okay; however, I wish the reports included future trending analysis instead of reporting on past transactions.
I have used this app for almost two years now and absolutely love it! I use it for my business and personal accounts. It has
always worked flawlessly. It saves time not having to keep separate chec
Great App; I love it.Question: How do I change the running balance on my accounts? I have paid off 2 Accounts, but it is still
giving me a running balance of some other balance rather than a 0 balanc
This app is simple to use and really works great.
(3★) iCloud sync absolutely stinks
Average program. However the icloud sync performs horribly. Lost 2 months of transactions because the "back-up" copy supposedly
synced in the cloud was from November.
This is a great app, it seems to do everything I need it to do. My only complaints are 1. Reconciling is challenging and needs to
be changed. Worst part of the app. It should be a separate function th
Love this, all I wanted was a fairly simple app to mirror my regular accounts program on my Mac and this was perfect. I love it.
So far it had been a very helpful tool. Love the sync option. No problems yet
I like this app a lot. It has all the options you want in a checkbook. But I would like this app to sinc through multiple iClouds.
I have one iCloud and my wife has another iCloud. And I want them to
I like this app, I am able to add transactions on the fly. Which helps me stay on budget. I like that I can have it on my iPad
too, however, you have to make sure before you cancel the temporary tra
This is an awesome app. I use it for my checking records now and for keeping track of expenses and monthly bills. It makes record
keeping so easy and is searchable.
This app is awesome it really helps me stay on point , as I juggle multiple accts.
(3★) Good, but with a major flaw
When a report is selected for viewing, this app co-mingles all accounts for the selected date range. What good is the ability to
enter data for more than one account when the reports throw them all to
I would truly be lost with out this!
(5★) Nice app
Just wish the total cleared and total outstanding numbers where bigger. otherwise nice app
I very much enjoy this product give it, 4 stars
Total 59 reviews with ratings for this app.
Guardians of the Galaxy The Universal
Cross The Line
Printer Pro for iPhone
Captain America The Winter Soldier