Dark Meadow: The Pact
Developer: Phosphor Games, LLC
✿ Release Date: Mar 29, 2012
✿ Version: 1.1.1
✿ Size: 546.84 MB
This iOS application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
Phosphor Games Studio LLC has already given us Dark Meadow on Sep 02, now delivering another great Entertainment & Action game and iphone app on the store. The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
Nominated for Mobile Game of the Year from the Academy of Interactive Arts and Sciences
* IGN: "worth playing just to experience the game’s huge amount of eccentric dialogue, and to experience the unfolding mystery.... one of the best to hit the App Store in recent memory."
* KOTAKU: "at home in the halls of BioShock's Rapture...disturbingly gorgeous experience."
* DESTRUCTOID: "a very atmospheric and engrossing game with a delicious streak of dark humor coursing through its veins.. worth picking up for anybody with an interest in iOS gaming."
* JOYSTIQ: "It's a surprisingly funny, gorgeous game that's an easy recommendation... ram home the truth that mobile games are getting surprisingly good at creating big worlds on tiny screens."
* TOUCH ARCADE: "The Dark Meadow is a standout in almost every way. From look to setting to the touch-centric gameplay, it shines, and you can tell this title was crafted with much love "
* GIZMODO.UK: "a splendid achievement. The bar has been raised, the gauntlet has been thrown down, and the hyperbole has been exhausted. We can’t wait to see the next game that tries to go one better."
* MODOJO: "a cross between BioShock and Infinity Blade... a hauntingly beautiful and intriguing game everyone should play, as it offers both a compelling adventure and a glimpse into the future of smart phone gaming. "
* GAMEZEBO: "arguably the best title to come to the genre. It's gorgeous, it's creepy, and it's a blast to play. This is the perfect game to play during the Halloween season. "
You awake in a hospital uncertain of how you arrived there or why. An old man warns of a beautiful witch whose minions roam the halls seeking the living. It is only when the witch is destroyed that you will be released from this unrelenting torment.
Using fun and intuitive fully gesture-based controls, you explore the decaying ruins of Montclair Hospital, armed with your crossbow for long-range combat as well as your sword for up close and personal melee battles.
The best elements from role-playing games encourage exploration as a wide variety of items are secreted throughout the world – from hidden scraps of paper that reveal the mystery of your imprisonment, to weapons and items, to money which can be used to purchase better equipment and weapons.
- Visually stunning, photo-realistic world built with the Unreal 3 engine
- A mature plot, stylized as a dark modern fairytale with bizarre twists and turns;
- In-world storytelling and quality acting
- Gesture-based action: crossbow ranged combat with ‘pull back and fire’ mechanic, slashing melee combat with dodging, blocking, and combos;
- Available in English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean , Italian, Simplified Chinese, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese languages.
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
This application support GameCenter feature for achievements and leaderboards.
Universal iOS application for both iPad and iPhone.
How to download the GameDownload Dark Meadow The Pact app for free for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download Dark Meadow The Pact on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the Dark Meadow The Pact application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the Game.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the Dark Meadow The Pact app.
Download the Game With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for Dark Meadow The Pact.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the Dark Meadow The Pact app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This Dark Meadow The Pact application may be available in some countries.
How to play
here you will find every thing you need to help you pass and complete all levels, includes guides / walkthrough, hints, tips & cheats, you will find here the best solutions and answers for all levels in this Entertainment.
This is one of the best apps I have evar seen in my life! Action-packed, tension-filled, delicious horror goodness! Just wow!
Kind of reminds me of things from silent hill.
I wish u can make more up dates
Excellent graphics and soooo creepy!
(4★) SCARY yet AWESOME
I enjoy this game app sooo much. It has such a high scare factor and keeps me excited and wanting more. The only issue I have is
that sometime it lags and requires you to purchase sun coins (which are
This is the best game in my life!
I only played a little of the story since it crashed and now it wont let me past the intro -.- please fix this
Man, luv this game! Best mobile horror I have.
This is so awesome and I would get the 5.99 version because it just has more real looking graphics and its more fun
This game is hands down the best game I have ever played on any mobile platform! Everything is great about it from graphics to
(4★) Very cool!
This game is amazing, and it gives me the chills! I only ask that you make sun coins and first aid kits easier to come by. Thank
you for an amazing game!
Good game, but crashes a lot before i even start to play.
Update the screen to fit iPhone 5 screen.
It absolutely hates iPod fifth gens. Crashes as soon as you start playing. Please fix
the best of the bests. بسيار عالي يا زرتشت
This is a great game, and i would rate it higher, but it is incredibly glitchy. Whenever i attempt to unpause the game, it will
continue with noises, but will not show what is going on with visuals so
Played all day the first time I played! Only downfall is that ANY interruption "recovers" you. Lots of fun! Definitely worth your
This game is amazing and I love it! But every time I leave the elevator and I get to the top of the stairs and step out into the
green place, the game glitches out and I have to restart from the eleva
These people should keep making games
I wish you have made the dodge arrows and block shield much bigger and easier to tap.Moreover, the black onyx is absolutely the
worst and the most frustrating gem to find, and I wish you have used som
Very good little game. The amount of playtime this game has is phenomenal! Of course that may just be me, cause I die constantly!
The monsters are creative, and nice to come across.
Отличная игра! Всем советую!
Most amazing thriller game evah! Great graphics, fun gameplay & the most amazing storyline you will ever hear!a great game that is
worth the price!:1:):1 ohmugod
Hours and hours of playing. So much fun. I could never get bored of this. I love the old guy talking to you. It adds more to the
game. Great graphics and I love the battles.
Just started playing.I am pleasantly surprised. I was captivated by the eerie environment and creepy monsters.
Keeps on crashing when the wheelchair guy leaves plz fix thx :)
When I think of this game I think of one word, AWSOME!
it keeps crashing when I look around can you fix it please
But it gets kinda monotonous trying to level up enough to kill the boss
First off, let me just say this is one of the best games on the App Store. Graphics are stunning, story, and gameplay are also
amazing. I would really like it if you guys made a sequel or companion to
Not bad, but need more ways to earn weapons and supplies.
I love this game with a burning passion. The story line and game play are both excellent. Whenever I get some more money in my
account I will definitely buy the 5 version. I highly recommend this app.
It cool but they need a add parry part of fighting monster so it will be easier than block
I love it,wonderful.But,bad saving system.
Runs smooth on my iphone 5s reminds me a lil of infinite blade I recommend to all great to keep going back to level up and get the
I could never get past the old guy in the wheelchair because it keeps crashing. Please fix
Decent game. Absolutely phenomenal voice acting. I hate the fact that the level grinding borders tedium and the existence of sun
coins in the game, however. Had it not been for that, I would have give
Is it supposed to take 5billion years to install? Please answer me
Just buy the original dark meadow version. Dont deal with the freemium sh*t.
Regardless wherever you save it always begins in the same room and money is is again in the same places. Also wish I could run
away from battles.
Beautiful graphics, amazing storyline, and overall amazing. Wish I could rate it 6 stars. Fingers crossed for a sequel :)!
La historia,los gráficos,el modo de juego son como jugar con una consola pero en mi iPod,lo q si me molesta es que dura un poco
cargando para ir al 2do piso
I got this game a few months ago and I have yet been able to play it because in the beginning, after you get done talking to the
older man it just crashes every time. Please fix this!
(3★) A great iPhone game
Good side: Very nice animations and graphics, very good weapons and items. Bad side: Ads in the pause menu is annoying, and going
out of the game restarts your game to the beginning.
This looks like a great game but it crashed at the beginning every time I try to play please fix
Ok It seems cool but always crashes in the beginning!
Not sure how I should rate it yet. Sort of like Silent Hill at the hospital but not very scary.
Atmosphere is great, but enemies go from really easy to stupid hard very quickly. The boss of the witch is ridiculous, and I am
not going to spend money on a game that seems to be trying to force me t
Amazing graphics and game play for an iPhone
May have crashed a year ago, zooms right along now. Cool weapons!
Fricken scary and fun! Terrible save system though
Total 51 reviews with ratings for this app.
Calculator - 12 in 1