Developer: PinPoint Card, Inc.
✿ Release Date: Jun 13, 2012
✿ Version: 2.0.0
✿ Size: 972.08 KB
This iOS application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
- Unlike expensive membership cards, which only work in specific industries and expire every year, PinPoint is absolutely free, has no time limit and works in many different industries.
- Unlike bulky coupon books, which are only good for one visit per store, the PinPoint Card is easy to use and rewards you as many times as you shop at participating merchants.
- Unlike programs that require you to spend large amounts of money before you can claim any rewards, PinPoint reward points add up fast.
- Rather than make you pay to join, PinPoint has something special for you when you join - an exclusive offering of members-only benefits and offers including coupons from every participating merchant, just for enrolling.
· Earn Points - Earn 1 point for every dollar spent at participating locations, which will earn you valuable Payback Rewards.
· Double & Triple Points - Some merchants let you earn their rewards faster during certain times and days of the week.
· Welcome Rewards - Receive a valuable coupon from every participating merchant just for enrolling.
· Instant Rewards - Some merchants offer a discount on each visit with no coupon or award required.
· Birthday & Anniversary Rewards - Enjoy special rewards, which you can redeem during your birthday or anniversary month.
· Gift Card Points - Earn points when you purchase gift cards.
· Online Access - 24-hour access to your account settings, point balances and reward standings.
· Email Notifications - We will e-mail you information about special offers when new merchants join the PinPoint network.
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload PinPoint Rewards app for free for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download PinPoint Rewards on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the PinPoint Rewards application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the PinPoint Rewards app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for PinPoint Rewards.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the PinPoint Rewards app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This PinPoint Rewards application may be available in some countries.
Takes 2 days to be able to use app. Won't let you search for places based on your current location. You have to search for a
specific name of place using a zip code which you aren't capable of enterin
I love the idea of loyalty card that works at multiple locations. However it doesn't support the 5 or 5s screen size but more
importantly it can't add the card to Passbook. That's exactly the place I
App is outdated and clunky. Not intuitive at all. Great idea and service. Use it all the time.
I would highly recommend this app to anyone. It's led us to lots of new places, as well as saved us money at places we already
went to. Yes, you have to wait 24hrs, but it's definitely worth it.
This review is on the app. The service is great.I am not sure how this app made it out of QA. It never finds my zip code. After
you manually type in a zip code, why do you need to select a market? W
It's nice to have a card for local savings. A note to future readers of these reviews. Please be sure to complete the 2nd part
of the pinpointrewards registration, to avoid similar complaints from t
App icon and the in-app categories are blurry on the retina screen. If I'm scrolling through a list of merchants or my rewards it
won't save my spot. Pinpoint is awesome and has saved me a lot of . Th
I love this app. I use it all the time and usually I will check a place out because they are on Pinpoint and it seems like new
places joining the network everyday. The only reason I didn't give the a
Wish it was built for retina displays.
Friends have said it a great app. I wouldn't know, since I can't get started. You see, when you register, it requires 24-48 hours
to activate your account (with computers, this should be instant) but
Would be far more useful if you could sign up immediately. Unfortunately they require you to wait 24-48 hours for them to verify
your account, meaning you can't use it right away at the participating
My wife and I both signed up for PinPoint Rewards and downlaoded the app. and so far we have saved hundreds of dollars (literally)
with this super cool free rewards program. You get TONS of valuable
This is an amazing program, if you live in Omaha.
I like the app, it' pretty basic. It would really be nice if it would remove expired apps from the rewards page, and if more
Easy to use, all your rewards are always with you and updates instantly with new purchase. Love it!
It is made specifically for one place.so it's not useful for everybody.
What's not to like -a free app which entitles you to freebies. Love it!
Total 17 reviews with ratings for this app.
2 hours ago
Talking Weather Alarm
8 hours ago
Ordet Everyone s Favorite Little
9 hours ago
7 Minute Workout Challenge
22 hours ago
Sleep Time - Alarm Clock and Sleep
22 hours ago
Temple Run Oz