ACCA Student Planner
Developer: Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
✿ Release Date: Jul 18, 2012
✿ Version: 1.70
✿ Size: 1.58 MB
This iOS application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
As one of our 432,000 students who are working towards the ACCA Qualification, this application application offers you:
- Advice on how to get started, pass exams, gain experience and behave ethically and professionally.
- A countdown to key dates relating to exams and recording experience, with the ability to set alerts for these events and synchronise them with your calendar.
- An interactive tool to work out when you might become an ACCA member, based on your progress and if you stay on track with your study and plans for gaining experience.
- An insight into how fast you are progressing and tips on how to move faster through to ACCA membership.
- The location of your nearest Gold and Platinum Approved Learning Partner, student tuition (ALP-st) and Computer-based exam (CBE) centre.
- Push Notifications and Alert Centre. Receive updates and critical alerts from ACCA. Please ensure you upgrade and accept to receive these notifications.
- Contact Centre. Send requests to ACCA Connect and dial ACCA local country low cost numbers.
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload ACCA Student Planner app for free for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download ACCA Student Planner on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the ACCA Student Planner application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the ACCA Student Planner app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for ACCA Student Planner.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the ACCA Student Planner app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This ACCA Student Planner application may be available in some countries.
Can you make this add a planner for IB and IMYC.Thanks
Nice and very usefull app for acca students.
Total 2 reviews with ratings for this app.
Super Lemonade Factory
F-Sim Space Shuttle
Seeds For Minecraft
Greek Letters and Alphabet