Developer: Joao Cabral
✿ Release Date: Aug 03, 2010
✿ Version: 3.8.1
✿ Size: 35.75 MB
This iOS application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
You will never be able to fly again without it. Designed to be used with the internal GPS or to integrate with a flight simulator, with the aid of a plugin this application allows you to track your flights in real-time in the palm of your hand, as well as to remotely control them.
You no longer need to stay glued to the computer in order to know if you're still flying at 39,000 feet, if you're still heading to the right waypoint, how long you've got left or what the weather is going to be like at your destination airport; you can now relax and do it in the garden while you read the newspaper.
But if this isn't enough, AirTrack can also use your device's built-in GPS, Accelerometer and Gyro to determine your current movements and attitude and the Internet to download real weather to simulate an aircraft's sensors.
Turn your car trip into a flight experience by getting information about your instant position, heading and surrounding waypoints. See yourself in an EFIS style navigation display / primary flight display or plan your multi-leg trip with the built in route planner FMC which gives you real-time information about your waypoints, how far they are and how long it will take you to reach them.
With its built-in database of FIX, VOR, NDB and Airports, AirTrack can also be used as a flight companion allowing you to plan and monitor your trip, target a VOR or even perform a full IFR approach without ever needing to look at the screen.
The AirTrack features include:
- A full Primary Flight Display with speed, altitude, vertical speed, barometric pressure
- Also in the PFD, compass, AI with roll/pitch, auto-pilot status and settings.
- Instant GS, IAS, MACH, TAS and VS when available.
- An MFD with APP, VOR, MAP and PLN mode with centered and expanded views.
- The whole world as a map of geo contours in the MFD.
- NAV / ADF and ILS / Approach guidance in the PFD and MFD.
- An MCP panel to control the Aircraft's Auto-Pilot.
- Wind speed and direction indicators.
- Next waypoint reporting on the MFD.
- Electronic Flight Bag style interface for iPad,
- An advanced multimode navigation display.
- A multi-leg FMC style route planner.
- Enroute Airways decoder.
- SID, STAR and Approach procedures decoder.
- Bi-directional radio stack.
- AutoTransponder Mode.
- Customizable waypoints.
- Saved waypoints and Nearby waypoints.
- Real-Time weather information for airports.
- Detailed airport information including runways.
- A database of over 100k + localities worlwide.
- Built-in database of intersections, VORs and NDBs.
- Support for NAVIGRAPH FMS AIRAC cycles.
- Tracking of VATSIM/IVAO surrounding air traffic on the MFD.
- Tracking of which controllers are online in VATSIM/IVAO.
- Auto-tuning of ATC frequencies to COM1/COM2.
- Automatic position report generation for oceanic.
- Enhanced graphics with high-res Retina Display.
- Remote Yoke/Joystick/Rudder for flight simulator.
- Support for X-Plane
- Support for FS9 and FSX(*)
- Support for ELITE 8.6 US
- Cloud Services flight plan and waypoint sync.
- Cloud based Approach plate / charts viewer with user charts.
- Support for the external AHRS-Mini from Levil Aviation.
- And much more ...
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload AirTrack app for for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download AirTrack on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the AirTrack application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the AirTrack app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for AirTrack.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the AirTrack app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This AirTrack application may be available in some countries.
Video Play Review
I bought this app a couple of months ago. It has proven to be a wonderful add on for X plane 10.
This is a awesome app the makes playing x-plane all the more fun. Hope to see additional features in the future. Please add the
It is actually a nice App.were it not for the fact that the Navigraph FMS database expires after two months :-(Navigraph (token
based) database purchases such as the one required for this App, are aut
This is a really handy app for X-plane and real flight alike! I use this app all the time for planes that have hard to read
instruments. Runs smoothly except the new iOS 7 interface can be confusing w
Very impressed by this. Easy to install and had a question which support answered within hours (I had accidentally checked RC and
the iPad was controlling the pitch/roll/yaw without me knowing it).Am
I used this the other night to set my viewing position up for the #ladee launch. I simply looked up the Wallops Flight Facility
and took note that it was @ bearing 200 then used the EFIS to set my vie
It needs to be connected with the PMDG aircrafts.
I actually find X-plane 10 unusable without this app.
This app is all inclusive and does the work of many apps in one!
Just one word:AWESOME. I fly in FSX and have built a six monitor simulator with all go flight module
Well done! The integration with X-Plane is flawless. I use my iPad as CFD and my iPhone as COM. It w
Has made x-plane much easi
Need better graphics, but airtrack is awesome and i'll give 5 stars. Plugin vrs 1.4 work very well w
All I can say is WOW!!!! What a amazing App!!!
I'm building a home cockpi
I was uncertain if I should gi
Best app for x-plane ever! I can not imagine myself flying without it!
1. make it
Since the recent update some ICAO codes ain't showing up and on the FMC that shows you the heading o
I don't know how I could fly my x-plane sim without it. Also very useful when traveling in my truck
(5★) Love IT!!
AirTrack works great as an FMC for X-Plane!! I love it and cannot wait for another update!!
Total 20 reviews with ratings for this app.
Pre-Civilization Marble Age
Stickman Roof Runner
Lords of Waterdeep