Basic Spanish For Dummies
Developer: Skava, Inc.
✿ Release Date: Dec 04, 2009
✿ Version: 1.3.0
✿ Size: 6.8 MB
This iOS application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
Whether you want to take up Spanish from scratch or brush up on your existing skills for work or travel, this practical app is for you! Fun flashcards highlight common words and phrases written in English and their translation in Spanish with audio playback. A Spanish-English and English-Spanish mini-dictionary gives you flexible and easy word lookup. Video tutorials offer pronunciation of the alphabet, vowels and consonants; and the rules for using formal and informal greetings and introductions. Special interactive features let you mark your favorite phrases and share with friends on e-mail or Facebook. This app is your one-way ticket to speaking Mexican Spanish with confidence.
1. Words/Phrases – Learn the most common words and phrases for whatever situation you encounter. Words and Phrases are categorized for easy look up – Greetings, Small Talk, Expressions, Numbers, Time, Calendar, Directions, Work, Appointments, Travel, Get Help, Restaurant, Hotel, Bank and Store. You’ll find what you need with both phrases and words written in English and their translation in Spanish with audio playback.
2. Dictionary – Commonly used words in both Spanish to English and English to Spanish formats.
3. Flashcards – Pick your category (same ones as in Words/Phrases) and you are off to a fun-filled way to practice your Spanish. Includes the most widely used words and phrases written in English and their translation in Spanish with audio playback.
4. Basics – jam packed with information on everything from Singular Nouns and Articles to Verbs in the Infinitive form, you get examples to help you get a good foundation on the language and grammar.
5. Videos – Tutorials to guide you with correct Spanish pronunciation of the alphabet, vowels and consonants. Also includes the rules for using formal and informal greetings and introductions.
6. Part of Tens – Loaded with more “extras” these listings feature fun ways to put Spanish to work for you. Ten favorite Spanish expressions, holidays and phrases.
7. Favorites – With so many features in this App, we let you decide your favorites. Easily mark and store the words and phrases you want to review, use more, or need to know. Make updates to your favorites anytime by adding/deleting phrases and words.
8. Share – Impress family and friends by sending words and phrases from the app with friends using Facebook or email.
***ALSO AVAILABLE – Basic Continental Spanish for Dummies***
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload Basic Spanish For Dummies app for for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download Basic Spanish For Dummies on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the Basic Spanish For Dummies application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the Basic Spanish For Dummies app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for Basic Spanish For Dummies.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the Basic Spanish For Dummies app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This Basic Spanish For Dummies application may be available in some countries.
Video Play Review
This was very helpful when I visited Mexico City. I was able to communicate about half of what I needed and the other half was
met by Mexican people with a little English. Very successful and a lot
This is chuck full of learning. Love the provisions made for listening to pronunciation. Another great educational app is 4kidcal
I want to delete this and get a refund . Is that possible ?
I like this app but I would love to see you add an iPad version to this app. This is very simple and quick for one to pick up
basic words an
Same problem as others on here.fix the audio playback problem please! Good otherwise!
This would be ok maybe w sound , but just wasted .99 on app .
Very very good it helps be app much and never freezes on me also when they say the word they say it
A lacking and incomplete dictionary. With the caliber and usefulness of their printed product I was expecting more.
If there were more phrases and terms I would enjoy it more.
Fair app. Good for review, not so good for beginner. Need to fix sound problem. It stop working 8/14 on iPhone 4.
Can you please give us an update very soon ...... Please please please
I have been using this recently in those "found moments" that pop u
(4★) Helpful. and well worth the cost
I have been using this recently in those "found moments" that pop up during the day. For learning an
This app is great for those people that need to study for Spanish. I think you should add a feature
Get this app for free!! Download the app Shopkick and use the promo code otter2192 to create an acco
This app is great! It's like rosetta stone but a lot cheaper!
I love the App Store! 'Spanish for Dummies' with audio pronunciations, couple of videos on fundament
Handy app for learning spanish on the go.
I love it! I feel like I am having a one on one tutoring session with my Spanish prof. Each sentence
Really worth it
Total 22 reviews with ratings for this app.
Build-a-lot 3 Passport to Europe
Build-a-lot 4 Power Source
Living Earth HD - World Clock and
Bloons TD 5
Kingdom Rush Frontiers