GolfLink Game Tracker & GPS
Developer: Demand Media, Inc.
✿ Release Date: Apr 14, 2010
✿ Version: 1.5.2
✿ Size: 4.13 MB
This iOS application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1/2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
The review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
if you like this mobile application, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
• Find over 21,000 U.S. and Canadian golf courses with extensive information including scorecards, official course rating, member ratings and reviews
• Track score and detailed stats for up to four players
• Use your USGA handicap or GolfLink's auto-calculated handicapping system
• View your stats over time, including:
- Scoring type, counts, percentages and trending
- Differentials and trending
- Fairway accuracy (Hit, Missed, Left, Right) percentages
- Tee off club usage
- Greens in Regulation
- Putts per round
• Access over 11,000 course aerial views for our most popular courses to get hole yardage, locate hazards and see course layouts. (More aerial views will be added over time).
• Manual positioning system: Even without GPS, drag your ball within the aerial view to benefit from our range calculation and targeting system. Our integrated magnifying loupe helps visualize the layout details while still getting the full hole overview.
• Save your scorecard and share it via Facebook, Twitter and Email
• Live weather report, displays current course conditions
• Wind speed and direction shown during play
• Optional – Create a free GolfLink account or use an existing one to sync up your data online for deeper analysis and comparison with other golfers’ averages on each hole
• Say good-bye to blind shots with Golflink's Augmented Reality (AR) Rangefinder (iPhone 3GS, 4 with iOS4 only). Stop guessing where the green is with our new Rangefinder! Simply rotate your phone to landscape mode and view the green and your target. Markers will appear on-top of the screen showing how far away you are from the pin and your current target. Aim your next shot better today!
FOR GPS ENABLED IPHONE USERS:
• Directly access the nearby courses in your vicinity
• For over 11,000 of the most popular courses, determine your yardage to the hole with GolfLink’s GPS range finder. Your distance calculates from wherever you are on the course.
• Mark your ball and calculate the distances of your shots with the GPS powered aerial views
This ONE-TIME FEE gives you unlimited access to the GolfLink Game Tracker & GPS and will let you enjoy all upcoming new versions of the app, with additional features and more GPS data, FOR FREE.
We are excited and proud to share the GolfLink Game Tracker & GPS with you. We look forward to your comments and reviews that will help us continually improve the application and your golf experience.
Get now this application with your unique ID and secured password.
How to download the AppDownload GolfLink Game Tracker and GPS app for for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download GolfLink Game Tracker and GPS on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the GolfLink Game Tracker and GPS application page in your iTunes.
2. Click the button to download the App.
3. Sync your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad or iPad mini with iTunes to install the GolfLink Game Tracker and GPS app.
Download the App With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your iDevice.
2. Search for GolfLink Game Tracker and GPS.
3. Click the button to download and install it on your device.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the GolfLink Game Tracker and GPS app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This GolfLink Game Tracker and GPS application may be available in some countries.
Great app but does not work with the new IOS on the IPhone 5S!
Since I updated to iOS7 the program crashes. Great program when it worked. Looking for update to fix bugs. The ap really works
well on most courses that I play. However, for Indian Mounds in Fairmont
Found this very helpful in tracking my progress (new to the game).
Awesome app, definitely recommend it.
I use this app every time I hit the course. Use of the GPS is accurate. Tracks handicap.
I use it every time I golf to track score.
This was one of the better golf apps I had tried. It was working great until my iPod updated to iOS 6. Now I can not open the app.
It goes to start and then crashes. Very disappointed!
Best golf app out there! Easy to use and fast also!
The ap really works well on most courses that I play. However, for Indian Mounds in Fairmont City, IL the pars are incorrect for
most holes for the white tees. Would like to see that corrected to more
Love the app, other than switching from the trial to pay version it dropped all my scores
for a cheap gps it works great :) ! keep updates coming. if course yards are off u can edit them urself and upload:) still
searching for a better one but all 5 that are out cant match the basic use an
Very slow on yardages but all other functions are great.
GPS can be slow and inaccurate. If yardage seems off, you need to walk up and back a few paces to get it zeroed in. Not well
designed for people that play just nine holes. Otherwise, easy to use and h
Used with GPS first time on iPhone. Like the map feature and syncing to web and other devices. Disappointed that it did not
include other players when synched to iPad. Not sure why.
Good do scorecard. Locks up and have to reload
The yardage of any course I have played has been inaccurate. This app would also be much better if more courses were added.
Getting to know functions was easier after watching video. Can only make it through 9 holes. More loaded courses would be better.
Was really accurate with gps distance. Like to be able to see course
Stable and full of features. Thanks!
Great for keeping score. Sometimes has a difficult time connecting to Facebook. Can be difficult at times to calculate yardage. I
like how i
Very good app, it does eat the battery. I hope the range finder is updated on IPhone iOS 5 soon.
I love this app. Works well on all the courses I play from Florida to Mass. Simple yet complete. I l
Great score keeper.
Works great, though some course settle are not accurate.
Helps my game tremendously.
It is easy to use, I travel a lot and it helps me find courses that I can play
Great app. But only 4 stars because my course is 2 shots longer to par than what this app says.
Total 25 reviews with ratings for this app.
Sid's Science Fair
Photo & Video
Call Recording Pro