- File size
- Release Date
Oct 08, 2012
- App Reviews
- App Ratings
GoPro App is currently available for the iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 4/4s, iPad and iPad Mini running iOS 7.1 or higher. You can download GoPro App using the QR code or by clicking the "Download" button below.
You can read the app store reviews of GoPro App below, in various scents, from other customers who have bought and used this app. Please share your thoughts and experiences about the application in the comments section at the bottom of the page. Your opinion matters!
App DescriptionControl. View. Share.
The GoPro App gives you instant access to the GoPro Channel, and makes it easy to control your camera remotely with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Get full remote control of all camera functions. Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag.* Preview shots and play back content, then share your favorite photos and videos via email, text, Facebook, Twitter and more.**
• Watch the GoPro Channel and get your fix of the best GoPro videos from across the globe
• Get full remote control of all camera functions
• See what your camera sees with live preview for easy shot-framing
• Mark key moments while recording with HiLight Tag*
• View HiLight Tags in your GoPro Camera Roll for easy playback of your video highlights*
• Play back your videos** and view your photos
• Copy photos and videos** to your device, then share via email, text, Facebook, Twitter or other app
• Browse and delete files on the camera’s microSD card
• View the GoPro Photo of the Day
• Wirelessly update your camera software***
• Wirelessly update your camera Wi-Fi network name and password
• HERO3 (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
• HD HERO2 with Wi-Fi BacPac™ (requires camera software update, see gopro.com/update)
Questions? Contact GoPro Customer Support at gopro.com/contact. For a directory of Customer Support phone numbers by country, visit gopro.com/support/telephone-numbers.
* Compatible with HERO4 cameras only. HiLight Tags are not viewable on iPad.
** Compatible with videos captured in select modes only.
*** Compatible with HERO4 and HERO3+ cameras only.
Download the appAvailable now for download on iPhone or iPad
GoPro App is completely free to play, but some items can be purchased for real money. If you don't wish to use this feature, you can restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the GoPro App application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type GoPro App.
3. Tap the 'install app' button, located to the right of the app title.
* GoPro App may be available in some countries.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the "GoPro App" to your device. If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Are you the developer of this application?
Give your potential customers an added incentive by letting them know about any promo codes that may be available for GoPro App, so send us your codes to give away to our readers.
easily. Its a plus they send a video stream of what you are looking at befo
end. I LOVE the intention of this app - being able to control the came
can't wait for more features and improvements.Tip for those having wi
wifi before I leave, and I can watch my footage while my GoPro is bur
app was a bit more intuitive.
phone screen, I know it's meant to frame pictures but still, it'd be g
softwareRemote. Also paid 5.99 for another GP bundle that would not connect at all
would like to see the app to get an update with iPhone 6 & 6 resolution.
pictures and videos to your phone
friendly! Thanks GOPRO!
a 13 minute video to download in HD. thanks
ability to connect to a camera, save it on the app, then connect to a hom
to your camera roll! Overall amazing app!
iPhones and Galaxy but not much on iPhone 4s. Say easier to change settin
while we download the clip to make a little edit all in one?
you are recording? Other than that great.
menus.Thank You for such a cool app.I only wish it would go widescreen whe
control. My only complaint so far is that the feed is not at the qualit
camera to the phone works great too.
want 5min of it.
there. I am able to find the wifi connection but cannot pair (iPhone to g
tried almost everything.
heard of ‘graphical’ user interface? Why don’t you try to use tabs t
images.But when you go to view , there are only a few video.Latest ios
can edit your videos, pics, time lapse, etc.Hopefully you make an updat
my ipad and it works perfectly but my ipad isnt updated to 8.1.1 so can
The new update for the 4 made using this app useless for the 3.
pain. Please fix the save option in the Gopro app.
remote control worthless
freezes and crashes! Everything else needs some work
crashes. I’ve tried all of the trouble shooting steps on the website
scrolling will select a video, no ability to control playback, full screen doe
is a great app!
I owned it but am not pleased as of right now
video and then i get an "error" popup right when the download is complet
hard restart of the camera. Even without the camera on, the app drains
If you've used this application, please share your review/comment here, or read others that have already been submitted.
18 hours ago
Jake's Never Land Pirate School
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
The Unbeatable Game 2 - IQ
2 days ago
2 days ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
Doc McStuffins Time For Your