Earn to Die Lite
- Version Reviewd
- File size
Rated 4.8/5 based on 70 App Store reviews.
Scan this QR code to download app.
Earn to Die Lite is a cool racing action game for the iPhone and iPad developed by Not Doppler, who were also behind Earn to Die and Earn to Die HD. It's a cool action game that will keep you playing for hours as you try to better your score. It's first version was released on Nov 26, 2012.
Earn to Die Lite can be downloaded now on the iTunes App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below. The Earn to Die Lite app is fully compatible with all iOS devices capable of running iOS 4.3+ including the iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Need help? Use our Earn to Die Lite Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Drive your way through a zombie apocalypse!
Give Earn to Die a test drive today, and see why the hit online game that enjoyed OVER 150 MILLION PLAYS is bigger and better than ever on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
You're stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape... alive!
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
Earn to Die Lite lets you play through the first level of the Story Mode for free.
Reviews of Earn to Die and Earn to Die HD:
"An insane amount of fun ... never fails to bring a smile to my face" - 148Apps
"The more you play the better death machine you can build, and it is incredibly satisfying" - App All Knight
"Has you mowing down zombies like weeds." - AppAdvice
"It's a runner, except with cars. Also, it has zombies in it. Oh, and it's actually pretty cool." - Touch Arcade
"You’d have to be a zombie yourself not to enjoy jumping a schoolbus across a canyon" - Slide To Play
"We're serious, go download it now, it's oodles of mindless fun." - Pocket-lint
Once you've completed your test run don't miss out on the full version of Earn to Die so you can:
● Smash your way through the rest of the STORY MODE, which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● Get access to all 8 VEHICLES , including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty more zombies to smash through... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
● CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in the brand new HALLOWEEN MODE
So think you’ve got what it takes to survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Download and try your luck today.
Note: Some aspects shown in the screenshots may only be available on the full version of the game.
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'Earn to Die Lite' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type 'Earn to Die Lite'.
3. Tap the 'install' button, located to the right of the app title.
* This download may not be available in some countries.
You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Contents: This app have in-app purchases to enable some features.
Leaderboard: Game Center supported.
Minimum OS Version:4.3
Promo codes are not currently available.
Are you the developer of this game? You can provide additional promo codes to give away to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:70 reviews available
- If you've used this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
zombies you would love this game!
was on mobile devices until a picture said download it on your mobile
one. Also who is just reviewing it to get that extra 100 in game?
frustrating to get past levels
buses and way more rides and gear!
and over to buy upgrades and get the other cars. Still cool tho
10 hours ago
12 hours ago
Civil War 1863 Gold
13 hours ago
Stack the States
18 hours ago
Joe Danger Infinity
18 hours ago
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator
21 hours ago
22 hours ago
22 hours ago