Earn to Die Lite
- File size
- Release Date
Nov 26, 2012
- App Reviews
- App Ratings
Earn to Die Lite is available for all versions of the iPhone, including iPhone 6/Plus, iPad and iPad Mini running iOS 4.3 or higher. You can download Earn to Die Lite using the QR code or by clicking the "Download" button below.
You can read the app store reviews of Earn to Die Lite below, in various scents, from other customers who have bought and used this app. Please share your thoughts and experiences about the game in the comments section at the bottom of the page. Your opinion matters!
Need help? Use our Earn to Die Lite Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
App DescriptionDrive your way through a zombie apocalypse!
Give Earn to Die a test drive today, and see why the hit online game that enjoyed OVER 150 MILLION PLAYS is bigger and better than ever on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
You're stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape... alive!
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
Earn to Die Lite lets you play through the first level of the Story Mode for free.
Reviews of Earn to Die and Earn to Die HD:
"An insane amount of fun ... never fails to bring a smile to my face" - 148Apps
"The more you play the better death machine you can build, and it is incredibly satisfying" - App All Knight
"Has you mowing down zombies like weeds." - AppAdvice
"It's a runner, except with cars. Also, it has zombies in it. Oh, and it's actually pretty cool." - Touch Arcade
"You’d have to be a zombie yourself not to enjoy jumping a schoolbus across a canyon" - Slide To Play
"We're serious, go download it now, it's oodles of mindless fun." - Pocket-lint
Once you've completed your test run don't miss out on the full version of Earn to Die so you can:
● Smash your way through the rest of the STORY MODE, which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● Get access to all 8 VEHICLES , including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty more zombies to smash through... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
● CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in the brand new HALLOWEEN MODE
So think you’ve got what it takes to survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Download and try your luck today.
Note: Some aspects shown in the screenshots may only be available on the full version of the game.
Download the appAvailable now for download on iPhone or iPad
Earn to Die Lite is completely free to play, but some items can be purchased for real money. If you don't wish to use this feature, you can restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the Earn to Die Lite application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type Earn to Die Lite.
3. Tap the 'install app' button, located to the right of the app title.
* Earn to Die Lite may be available in some countries.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the "Earn to Die Lite" to your device. If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Are you the developer of this game?
Give your potential customers an added incentive by letting them know about any promo codes that may be available for Earn to Die Lite, so send us your codes to give away to our readers.
was on mobile devices until a picture said download it on your mobile
one. Also who is just reviewing it to get that extra 100 in game?
frustrating to get past levels
buses and way more rides and gear!
and over to buy upgrades and get the other cars. Still cool tho
If you've used this application, please share your review/comment here, or read others that have already been submitted.
3 hours ago
4 hours ago
8 hours ago
Tank Battle East Front 1945
Mobile Scanners Police Fire
2 days ago