Earn to Die Lite
- Current Version
- Download size
Nov 26, 2012
Earn to Die Lite is an action racing game developed by Not Doppler. It is from the same team behind Earn to Die HD. If you liked games such as Cut the Rope: Experiments HD Free and 40 Snakes, then you must check out Earn to Die Lite.
Earn to Die Lite can be downloaded now on the iTunes App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the download button below. The Earn to Die Lite app It's compatible with most Apple iOS devices running iOS 4.3 or higher, including the new iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Drive your way through a zombie apocalypse!
Give Earn to Die a test drive today, and see why the hit online game that enjoyed OVER 150 MILLION PLAYS is bigger and better than ever on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
THE BEST OF THE ACTION, DRIVING AND UPGRADE GENRES
You're stranded in a desert surrounded by zombies. With only a run-down car and a small amount of cash at your disposal, your mission soon becomes clear – to drive through hordes of zombies in order to escape... alive!
Earn to Die sees you not only driving your way through hordes of zombies, but allows you to earn cash to upgrade, unlock and customise new vehicles. Is your vehicle not strong enough? Why not add a gun, or boosters, or even a spiked frame?
Earn to Die Lite lets you play through the first level of the Story Mode for free.
Reviews of Earn to Die and Earn to Die HD:
"An insane amount of fun ... never fails to bring a smile to my face" - 148Apps
"The more you play the better death machine you can build, and it is incredibly satisfying" - App All Knight
"Has you mowing down zombies like weeds." - AppAdvice
"It's a runner, except with cars. Also, it has zombies in it. Oh, and it's actually pretty cool." - Touch Arcade
"You’d have to be a zombie yourself not to enjoy jumping a schoolbus across a canyon" - Slide To Play
"We're serious, go download it now, it's oodles of mindless fun." - Pocket-lint
Once you've completed your test run don't miss out on the full version of Earn to Die so you can:
● Smash your way through the rest of the STORY MODE, which sees you driving cross-country during a zombie apocalypse
● Get access to all 8 VEHICLES , including a race-car, a truck and even a school bus!
● UPGRADES GALORE! Just unlocking a vehicle isn't enough, customise each vehicle with a range of upgrades
● Zombiesssssssssssss... Plenty more zombies to smash through... Be sure to introduce them to your car's front bumper
● CHALLENGE YOUR FRIENDS for the best time in Championship Mode
● Survived the zombie apocalypse? Smash through pumpkins and unlock ACHIEVEMENTS in the brand new HALLOWEEN MODE
So think you’ve got what it takes to survive the Zombie Apocalypse? Download and try your luck today.
Note: Some aspects shown in the screenshots may only be available on the full version of the game.
Need help? Use our Earn to Die Lite Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Get Earn to Die Lite for your iPhone now
- Step 1: Scan the QR code or click the download button.
- Step 2: Click "install" to start downloading the app files to your pc or mac.
- Step 3: Sync your iPhone/iPad to complete the process.
* You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of Earn to Die Lite, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
Reviews and Ratings
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Earn to Die Lite.
|♥ 4||My son loves it||2015-08-24|
|♥ 5||No words to describe how awesome this app is go buy it!!!!!!!||2015-08-23|
|♥ 5||Love this game! It's super fun!!||2015-08-19|
|♥ 5||Fun game!!||2015-08-17|
|♥ 3||I wish they had more levels for free because the game is very easy to complete.||2015-08-16|
|♥ 5||I really love this an I would recommend it to one of my friends||2015-08-13|