Explorers of the Lost World
- Version Reviewd
- File size
Rated 4.1/5 based on 62 App Store reviews.
Scan this QR code to download app.
Explorers of the Lost World is an adventure simulation game for the iPhone and iPad developed by Game Circus LLC, who were also behind Snoopy’s Street Fair and MaXplosion. It's a very fun and addictive simulation game that will leave you playing for hours. It's first version was released on Dec 13, 2012.
Explorers of the Lost World can be downloaded now on the iTunes App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below. The Explorers of the Lost World app is fully compatible with all iOS devices capable of running iOS 4.3+ including the iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Need help? Use our Explorers of the Lost World Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Get Lost in a World of Adventure!
A sudden tropical storm has left you stranded on a secluded island brimming with secrets. You and your fellow explorers will search the jungle, uncovering hidden treasures and strange artifacts. Build and expand your own settlement as you journey deeper into the jungle to gather resources, battle strange beasts and hostile natives, and begin to slowly unravel the ancient mysteries of this remote paradise.
• Add and upgrade huts to grow your settlement from a tiny camp into a luxurious tropical paradise!
•Mine for precious treasures and valuable resources you can use to expand your settlement
• Uncover the remains of ancient civilizations
•Stare down mysterious beasts, unearth strange artifacts, and make nice with the locals
• Unlock the secrets of the jungle with four explorers – the headstrong Dr. Eleanor West, the rugged Tank Adams, the charming Professor Jack Blaine, and the fearless adventurer Alexa Chase
• Upgrade your characters to boost their exploring skills.
• Who knows where the mystery will lead?
PLEASE NOTE: Explorers of the Lost World™ is free to play, but charges real money for additional in-app content. You may lock out the ability to purchase in-app content by adjusting your device's settings.
ADDITIONAL NOTES: iOS will keep you logged on for 15 minutes after an initial in-app purchase. Additional purchases won’t require a re-entry of the password during this 15 minute interval. This is a function of the iOS software and not within our control.
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'Explorers of the Lost World' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type 'Explorers of the Lost World'.
3. Tap the 'install' button, located to the right of the app title.
* This download may not be available in some countries.
You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Contents: This app have in-app purchases to enable some features.
Leaderboard: Game Center supported.
Minimum OS Version:4.3
Promo codes are not currently available.
Are you the developer of this game? You can provide additional promo codes to give away to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:62 reviews available
- If you've used this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
seem to win any gems spinning just waste them trying.
changes so far. Like others, please remove the need to use Gems, mak
expensive if you want just a few to get by. It would be cool if there was a
build up gems as you rank up. Would be nice to be able to add friends fro
buildings or mines costing 100K of coins which takes forever to get or 18
down side is the gem charges. Need a way to gain gems by completing tasks
transactions. So far, the game is enjoyable without having to spend money. W
go on sale now and then, not anymore. Only gave it two stars because
you buy them
amount of money and food get more expensive , plus the money you got
which uses a ruby so you are just wasting them
or 80 gems to buy anything significant . Otherwise it is ok to play bu
some things :) gems are really expensive for the price and I used to have
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
FX Photo Studio
4 hours ago
16 hours ago
20 hours ago
Toca Hair Salon 2
21 hours ago