- File size
40% OFF - Limited time sale!
- Release Date
Dec 10, 2011
- App Reviews
- App Ratings
Logo Maker is currently available for the iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 4/4s, iPad and iPad Mini running iOS 7.0 or higher. You can download Logo Maker using the QR code or by clicking the "Download" button below.
You can read the app store reviews of Logo Maker below, in various scents, from other customers who have bought and used this app. Please share your thoughts and experiences about the application in the comments section at the bottom of the page. Your opinion matters!
App DescriptionThe Logo Maker by Laughingbird Software - the easy, and fun way to create graphics, logos, video overlays, watermarks, Facebook and blog images!
Just click the "about" icon inside the app to download the desktop version.
The Logo Maker is available for the iPhone, iPod touch AND the iPad!
• ROYALTY FREE images, graphics, cartoon marketing characters, glossy objects and more ... all designed by professional graphic artists! No clip art here! Use them freely on your Facebook pages, instagram photos or eMail them!
Export your images and use them on your websites... or with Photoshop for greater enhancement! (but you don't need Photoshop to use the software).
Just drag and drop the images onto the logo makers canvas. Easy!
• great way to create slide presentation images
• Adjust and modify over 30 customizable logo templates.
• Create eMail signatures or use the logos you create in your video creations!
• Add your own elements and images using your camera! Great for branding your business. It's logo design made easy!
• Pinch, drag and spin your logo elements to change sizes
• You can save your graphics (they export as transparent ".PNG" images) directly to your photo library, or eMail your logo to yourself
• Create your own personal company wallpaper! ...You can even send it up to your Facebook or Instagram account!
• Use The Logo and Graphics Maker to create fun and unique eMail signatures!
• Cool Features:
Place your logo onto virtual billboards, tradeshow booth images and more! Send these images to your friends and show them how important your company is.
The Logo Creator by Laughingbird Software is easy and fun to use. Your logos will look like a Photoshop guru spent hours on them! Design your own images, in your own time.
Download the appAvailable now for download on iPhone or iPad
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the Logo Maker application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type Logo Maker.
3. Tap the 'install app' button, located to the right of the app title.
* Logo Maker may be available in some countries.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the "Logo Maker" to your device. If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Are you the developer of this application?
Give your potential customers an added incentive by letting them know about any promo codes that may be available for Logo Maker, so send us your codes to give away to our readers.
are waiting for the update.
have to say. Wow! Photoshop who? This is awesome!
play with. It's easy, I suggest watching the tutorials. They show you s
college. Then, & now, this is the finest wysiwyg (what you see is what you
simplicity of theWhole concept. There are a few items I hope are on the list
and easily design a logo and use it immediately.
it to where you can do image in text for all the texts and not just on
program and would not even contemplate utilizing another program to ach
view of the object in use. Also crashes when you select the pick the "im
I used it, I had a question so I emailed Marc and within an hour he
features could be add it.
content would be nice. Thanks
and moreHIGHLY RECOMMEND!P.S. You can import your own photos to add t
logos with ease!
will leave you underwhelmed.
import from camera roll. If those 2 things get fixed, it will be five st
"objects" to the logo you are trying to create, which means you probabl
If you've used this application, please share your review/comment here, or read others that have already been submitted.
5 hours ago
9 hours ago
7 Minute Workout Challenge
11 hours ago
Rooster Teeth vs
12 hours ago
16 hours ago
Mystery of the Ancients Curse
Fitness for women workouts and
Mr Giggle 2
Call of Duty Strike Team