Web Page Creator for iOS HTML Egg App
Developer: Aidaluu Inc.
✿ Release Date: Jul 14, 2011
✿ Version: 6.90.7
✿ Size: 24.53 MB
download Web Page Creator for iOS and play it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. the application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
This review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots.
if you like the Web Page Creator for iOS Review, please share it with friends.
This App enables you to create beautiful and professional websites right on your iPhone and iPad!
- Touch based drag and drop editor
Add images, text, links, beautiful lightbox photo galleries and amazing photo slideshows to your website with simple touch gestures (no need for coding!)
- Publish to your own web host provider
Upload to your own domain name (with advanced support for regular FTP, SFTP and FTPS)
- Build unlimited number of web pages and websites
Easy backup and restore options for Dropbox, iTunes File Sharing as well as direct Web Import ensures your website data is always accessible
- Web design anywhere!
HTML Egg is available for iPhone, iPad and Mac. Enjoy web designing on your Desktop and mobile devices. (Mac edition sold separately on the Mac App Store)
- Professionally designed templates
Start your creative design from a blank canvas or choose from dozens of beautifully crafted templates (including styles for both business and personal home pages)
- Share work-in-progress designs
If you are working in a team or collaborating with clients, you can quickly share fully editable copies of your work through email
- Integrate social web widgets with HTML Snippets
Power up your web page by embedding custom HTML snippet to integrate widgets such as YouTube videos, Twitter and Facebook
- Create and update your sites on the go
File edits are automatically saved locally on the device, this allows you to create and edit while offline. Internet connection is only required when you're ready to upload. You may also publish copies of the web page in PDF format
- Check out our amazing website showcase
- Style texts with over 70 font styles including the full collection of iOS fonts and a beautiful selection of web fonts
- Supports 140 gorgeous colors and shades (nicely arranged by palette colors)
- Supports multiple layers with free form arrangement
- Supports special CSS effects such as shadow, object opacity and shape transformations
- Snap to grid with adjustable grid size and line colors
- Re-size images right within the App with gestures
- Move objects around the page, easily rearrange at anytime
- Multi Select: group multiple objects together for resize, move and style
- Saves multiple FTP, FTPS and secure FTP accounts
- Fully customizable title and file name
- Optimize for search engine listings with meta keywords and meta descriptions tags
- Image generation supports outputs in both PNG and JPEG format
- Automatically supports advanced features for generating retina display compatible HD images
- Share your pages by uploading to the web or email a copy in PDF format
- Supports easy file backups and restore through Dropbox and iTunes Filesharing
- HTML generation engine presents neatly formatted HTML and CSS source code
- Preview page designs in web view using the built in browser
- Supports HTML Snippets
- Sync between different devices and the web using the Page Import feature
- Universal App, native designs supported on the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Fully supports retina display. Enjoy high definition graphics, crisp text, and brilliant colors
How to Download:Download Web Page Creator for iOS for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download for PC or Mac:
1. Go to the Web Page Creator for iOS application page in your iTunes and Click the button to download.
2. Sync your iPhone/iPad with iTunes to complete.
Download on the iTunes App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile.
2. Search for Web Page Creator for iOS.
3. Click the button to download and install.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get "Web Page Creator for iOS" to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This Web Page Creator for iOS application may be available in some countries.
Latest User Reviews
HTML but this was so simple. I now maintain 2 web sites from my easy c
website. It was easy to learn. I love their FAQ page. It is set up in a
emails for assistance. HTML egg responded quickly.
wonderful level. Of course there are little bugs here and there that y
one small mistake, customer support emailed me back in less than 8 ho
sections with your website provider to setup your FTP. Thank you!
bash the app as well as well as the Possible expectations of instant de
with great video tutorials and faq section. The only gripe I have are th
app it is great and does what it advertises. And the tech support is th
intuitive. Use it all the time, thank you.
godaddy account from the ipadcheck out some of the sample pages - that peop
tech support very good and quick (5stars)
(5★) Very easy: This is brilliant for drawing up your sites basic look, then just publish or open in DW or Expression to expand on it. For the
money this app is great. If you just want to publish a simple site I wo
necessary for full functioning. And it keeps improving. Thanks.
website. The app is very user friendly. I do not agree with any of the neg
you can do the same with HTML Egg. It takes a little to get used to b
edited thru view source code. There is a bug that causes data loss when y
websites in a very drag and drop simple way. Thank You
experience!Tech support is top notch, putting other developers to shame, at 15.99
Total 32 reviews with ratings for this app.
FX Photo Studio
Haunted Halls Green Hills Sanitarium
Shades A Simple Puzzle Game
Little Builders - Trucks Cranes
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
World of Goo
Sketch amp Cartoon Me - My Avatar