- File size
- Release Date
Sep 12, 2012
- App Ratings
The vMEyeCloud app is available on all iOS devices, including iPhone 6/Plus, iPad and iPad Mini, running iOS 4.3 or higher. vMEyeCloud can be downloaded now on the App Store for $0.99. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below.
See the App Store ratings and customer reviews below picked from other customers who have used this app.
Based on Cloud Technology, which enables users to use mobile surveillance without difficult setting like port forwarding any more! You just need to plug the DVR or IPC, then register in XM Cloud Server then you can view the device via iOS devices.
other controling functions, User-friendly UI.
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'VMEyeCloud' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type 'VMEyeCloud'.
3. Tap the 'install' button, located to the right of the app title.
* This download may not be available in some countries.
You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Contents: This app have in-app purchases to enable some features.
Leaderboard: Game Center supported.
Minimum OS Version:4.3
Promo codes are not currently available.
Are you the developer of this application? You can provide additional promo codes to give away to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:12 reviews available
- Let us know what you think. Rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section.
cameras. Overall, however, the app does what it is intended to do.
kept getting "failed to connect" and "wrong password" errors. I upgrade
only lasts for a little bit of time before the connection fails. Pleas
select additional cameras. Then the other cameras will begin to show
If you've used this app, please leave a comment and let us know how you liked it.
30 minutes ago
Sleep Cycle alarm clock
Bonza Word Puzzle
Traps n' Gemstones
ChronoGrafik-Alarm Clock Shake
Over - add text to photos
2 days ago