RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT App
Developer: AT&T Services, Inc.
✿ Release Date: Feb 01, 2011
✿ Version: 6.3.6
✿ Size: 24.99 MB
ATandT Services Inc has already given us AT&T U-verse on Dec 19, 2010. now delivering another great App for iOS. download RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT and play it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. the application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 2.
This review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots.
if you like the RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT Review, please share it with friends.
Connect employees with one cloud based phone and fax system, allowing them to work virtually anywhere, and simplify how customers reach your business.
Use RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T to:
• Enable voice, fax and SMS on a single number
• Set-up and manage greetings and call handling preferences, right from your iPhone
• Direct calls to any phone, mobile, office or home number
• Get visual voicemail for your business calls, separate from your personal messages
• View and forward faxes
• Order desktop IP phones*, preconfigured and Plug & Ring(r) ready for your office workers
• Display your business phone number as your Caller ID when making US and International calls
• Transfer live calls between mobile and desk phones
• Make and receive calls over WiFi
With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is available in two Editions - Standard and Premium - provides immediate savings at about $15 per month* per user and is billed conveniently to your AT&T wireless bill.
Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your iPhone in minutes. Start handling your customers’ calls professionally now with features such as **:
• Business SMS
• Toll Free, Vanity, Local voice and fax numbers for your business and employees
• Call forwarding, customizable by time of day
• Multiple department and user extensions
• Voice and fax email notifications
• Virtually unlimited local/long distance voice calling and faxes
• Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage.
• Dial-by-name directory
• Music on hold
• Inbound and outbound Caller ID
• Internal Caller ID
• Auto call recording***
• Conference calling for virtually unlimited audio conferencing****
• Start conferences with just one tap and easily invite attendees using email or Business SMS****
• View and forward faxes
• CloudFax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as cloud files, from popular services, including Box and DropBox applications on your PC
• Call screening and logs
• Desktop IP phones*** for office workers and softphones for MAC and PC users
• Call Park and Unpark
**Users of some phones will require online access to use some features.
***Included with Premium Edition user licenses only
****6-hour limit per conference call
How to Download:Download RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT free for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download for PC or Mac:
1. Go to the RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT application page in your iTunes and Click the button to download.
2. Sync your iPhone/iPad with iTunes to complete.
Download on the iTunes App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile.
2. Search for RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT.
3. Click the button to download and install.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get "RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT" to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT application may be available in some countries.
Latest User Reviews
very user-friendly often goes back to the default and calls the wrong
the badge icon after deleting a message. Still shows that u have unread
my sent fax.
messages. I often have to delete the app and re-install just to get my m
press one number and Residential customers press another allowing to be se
(3★) Rlc: No problems so far. Easy to check your voicemail.
computer. The pricing is a bit gamy, but matched out across a 15-user enterpri
the App release. It was really that some functions were progressivel
have on hold music when you put the call on hold from your cell phone
new features too.
(3★) Premium user features are too expensive!: More features but now they are trying to up the price. I paid to use this app monthly and now they want to make new features an
additional 60 fee every 2 months. Nope.I went from totally convinced to.
Office@Hand please please pleasePlease Help US.make it Simple! this user
(5★) Great solution: This service allows me to mix personal and business calls on one phone! Professional service that keeps all my bases covered.
can I assign all of my artist a number but I can easily add or delete
notes! Also this update still does not give you the ability to play yo
ability to text from your direct or extension number.
setup is great for a small company to create a big look and feel at an
Total 50 reviews with ratings for this app.
Smart Words With Your Friends
Shift - Background Creator
LogiGrid Logic Problem Puzzles
Words With Monsters