RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT
Developer: AT&T Services, Inc.
✿ Release Date: Feb 01, 2011
✿ Version: 3.8.20
✿ Size: 24.17 MB
ATandT Services Inc has already given us AT&T Voicemail Viewer (Home) on Oct 01, 2010. now delivering another great App for iOS on the store. This Application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
This review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for ios.
if you like the RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
Connect employees with one cloud based phone and fax system, allowing them to work virtually anywhere, and simplify how customers reach your business.
Use RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T to:
• Enable voice, fax and SMS on a single number
• Set-up and manage greetings and call handling preferences, right from your iPhone
• Direct calls to any phone, mobile, office or home number
• Get visual voicemail for your business calls, separate from your personal messages
• View and forward faxes
• Order IP desktop phones, preconfigured and plug & ring ready for your office workers
• Display your business phone number as your Caller ID when making US and International calls
• Transfer live calls between mobile and desk phones
• Make and receive calls over WiFi
With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T provides immediate savings at about $15 per month* per user and is billed conveniently to your company’s AT&T wireless bill.
Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your iPhone in minutes. Start handling your customers’ calls professionally now with features such as **:
• Business SMS
• Toll Free, Vanity, Local voice and fax numbers for your business and employees
• Call forwarding, customizable by time of day
• Multiple department and user extensions
• Voice and fax email notifications
• Virtually unlimited voice calling and faxes
• Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage.
• Dial-by-name directory
• Music on hold
• Inbound and outbound Caller ID
• Internal Caller ID
• Auto call recording****
• Conference calling for virtually unlimited audio conferencing****
• Start conferences with just one tap and easily invite attendees using email or Business SMS****
• View and forward faxes
• CloudFax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as cloud files, from popular services, including Box and DropBox applications on your PC
• Call screening and logs
• Desktop IP phones*** for office workers and softphones for MAC and PC users
• Call Park**** and Unpark****
*Price does not include taxes, fees, surcharges, airtime, data, or other charges that a wireless or wireline carrier may impose for airtime, data, or other charges when using RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T. Minimum 2 users.
**Users of some phones will require online access to use some features.
****Included with Premium user licenses only
How to Download:Download RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT app for free for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download the application on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT application page in your iTunes and Click the button to download.
2. Sync your iPhone/iPad with iTunes to complete.
Download the application With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile.
2. Search for RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT.
3. Click the button to download and install it.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT application may be available in some countries.
Latest User Reviews
messages. I often have to delete the app and re-install just to get my m
press one number and Residential customers press another allowing to be se
(5★) Great app. Excellent features: Lots of potential. Helps my growing business tremendously.
computer. The pricing is a bit gamy, but matched out across a 15-user enterpri
the App release. It was really that some functions were progressivel
have on hold music when you put the call on hold from your cell phone
new features too.
additional 60 fee every 2 months. Nope.I went from totally convinced to.
(3★) Not a great product: This product has all the right intentions but does Not deliver.
Office@Hand please please pleasePlease Help US.make it Simple! this user
(5★) Great solution: This service allows me to mix personal and business calls on one phone! Professional service that keeps all my bases covered.
can I assign all of my artist a number but I can easily add or delete
notes! Also this update still does not give you the ability to play yo
ability to text from your direct or extension number.
setup is great for a small company to create a big look and feel at an
Total 39 reviews with ratings for this app.
Light Meter - lux measurement tool
Lost Twins : A Sliding Puzzle Game
Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop for iPhone & iPod