RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T
- File size
- Release Date
Feb 1, 2011
- App Ratings
RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is an iOS productivity application for the iPhone and iPad developed by ATandT Services Inc, who were also behind AT&T U and AT&T Voicemail Viewer (Home). It's first version was released on Feb 1, 2011.
The RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T app is available on all iOS devices, including iPhone 6/Plus, iPad and iPad Mini, running iOS 6.0 or higher. RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T can be downloaded now on the App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below.
See the App Store ratings and customer reviews below picked from other customers who have used this app.
Connect employees with one cloud based phone and fax system, allowing them to work virtually anywhere, and simplify how customers reach your business.
Use RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T to:
• Enable voice, fax and SMS on a single number
• Set-up and manage greetings and call handling preferences, right from your iPhone
• Direct calls to any phone, mobile, office or home number
• Get visual voicemail for your business calls, separate from your personal messages
• View and forward faxes
• Order desktop IP phones*, preconfigured and Plug & Ring® ready for your office workers
• Display your business phone number as your Caller ID when making US and International calls
• Transfer live calls between mobile and desk phones
• Make and receive calls over WiFi
• Make HD Video Conference calls with Office@Hand Meetings for Enterprise Edition; share your screen and files with others
With no setup fees or complex system hardware required, plus instant activation, RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T is available in two Editions - Standard, Premium and Enterprise - and is billed conveniently to your AT&T wireless bill.
Activate, set up, and manage a complete mobile business phone system right from your iPhone in minutes. Start handling your customers’ calls professionally now with features such as **:
• Business SMS
• Toll Free, Vanity, Local voice and fax numbers for your business and employees
• Call forwarding, customizable by time of day
• Multiple department and user extensions
• Voice and fax email notifications
• Virtually unlimited local/long distance voice calling and faxes
• Send and receive faxes, by accessing photos, email attachments, and cloud storage.
• Dial-by-name directory
• Music on hold
• Inbound and outbound Caller ID
• Internal Caller ID
• Auto call recording***
• Conference calling for virtually unlimited audio conferencing****
• Start conferences with just one tap and easily invite attendees using email or Business SMS****
• View and forward faxes
• CloudFax™ allows you to attach local files, as well as cloud files, from popular services, including Box and DropBox applications on your PC
• Call screening and logs
• Salesforce.com® integration*** to click-to-dial contacts, log notes, match records
• Desktop IP phones*** for office workers and softphones for MAC and PC users
• Call Park and Unpark
• Shared Lines
• HD Video Conferencing and Collaboration with Office@Hand Meetings*****
• Share your screen and files with anyone, anytime with Office@Hand Meetings*****
Visit att.com/officeathand to learn how RingCentral Office@Hand from AT&T can improve customer satisfaction, help manage costs and enhance your professional image.
**Users of some phones will require online access to use some features.
***Included with Premium and Enterprise Edition user licenses only
****6-hour limit per conference call
*****Included with Enterprise Edition user licenses only
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type 'RingCentral Office@Hand from ATandT'.
3. Tap the 'install' button, located to the right of the app title.
* This download may not be available in some countries.
You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Contents: This app have in-app purchases to enable some features.
Leaderboard: Game Center supported.
Minimum OS Version:6.0
Promo codes are not currently available.
Are you the developer of this application? You can provide additional promo codes to give away to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:67 reviews available
- Let us know what you think. Rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section.
your settings. Here are the great features.1. When a call comes us, you
opening on new iPhone 6. Pls fix
access to more detailed online settings.It is regularly updated and impr
conversation is annoying. Much more cost effective then traditional phone se
with the website and my email. I would like to see an easy way to view
the badge icon after deleting a message. Still shows that u have unread
my sent fax.
press one number and Residential customers press another allowing to be se
computer. The pricing is a bit gamy, but matched out across a 15-user enterpri
the App release. It was really that some functions were progressivel
have on hold music when you put the call on hold from your cell phone
new features too.
can I assign all of my artist a number but I can easily add or delete
ability to text from your direct or extension number.
10, not great, not horrible. Support from App Store goes to general ATT
frustrating to keep having to erase & update my contact info whenever I m
correctly. By this I mean it won't ring, we miss calls or we have to be log
an IPhone 3 when we first got this service. Now I have a 4S and it's j
time not sure what the problem is for that
supposedly working on these bugs
app Messages. Also we like Ring Out. It's the only way to get around th
for all my calls And a lot more features, but I don't like the voice
run in the background.
very user-friendly often goes back to the default and calls the wrong
messages. I often have to delete the app and re-install just to get my m
additional 60 fee every 2 months. Nope.I went from totally convinced to.
Office@Hand please please pleasePlease Help US.make it Simple! this user
notes! Also this update still does not give you the ability to play yo
setup is great for a small company to create a big look and feel at an
If you've used this app, please leave a comment and let us know how you liked it.
1 hour ago
ChronoGrafik-Alarm Clock Shake
5 hours ago
Over - add text to photos
8 hours ago
Business Card Reader
13 hours ago
16 hours ago
Merchants of Kaidan
23 hours ago
Pumped BMX 2
Bible Trivia - Increase your faith