Robot Unicorn Attack 2
- Current Version
- Download size
Apr 25, 2013
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a challenging arcade game for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad developed by [adult swim]. If you liked games such as Galaxy Bowling HD and Coin Dozer for iPad, then you must check out Robot Unicorn Attack 2.
Robot Unicorn Attack 2 can be downloaded now on the iTunes App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the download button below. The Robot Unicorn Attack 2 app It's compatible with most Apple iOS devices running iOS 6.0 or higher, including the new iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
== BIG UPDATE, Version 1.5 (04/17): All-new Lava World to explore! Side-scroll your way to adventure with a brand-new unicorn – the Celestial Resonator! ==
“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is happiness. It is hope. It is always. It is yours. 9.5/10” -Destructoid
“A worthy successor to the title that first spread joy and laughter throughout a dead land.” -Kotaku
"Everything that made the original game so much fun is still there and untainted. This is absolutely how a sequel to a game should be done." -148Apps“Robot Unicorn Attack 2 is a wonderful follow-up and a textbook example of how sequels should be done. 4.5/5” -Modojo
"The graphics are mesmerizingly gorgeous, with all kinds of wild, trippy stuff happening in the background... It all adds up to a truly brilliant game that’s incredibly fun even if you don’t want to pay a cent." -Slide To Play
Get your hands on the latest, greatest, most epic installment of the Robot Unicorn Attack series to date, available for FREE!
Brought to you by PikPok and Adult Swim Games, makers of "Monsters Ate My Condo!!"
FEATURES- Choose between Team Rainbow or Team Inferno and compete on a unique level every day for prizes
- Race through 2 worlds at war, one of Rainbows and Harmony and one of Ice and Wonder
- Build and customize your very own unicorn, selecting from different bodies, manes, wings, horns, trails and more
- Unlock and arm yourself with 12 different boost abilities, including "Rainbow Savior" and "Gallow's Gallop"
- Achieve both personal and community goals, updated daily
- Battle mighty giants and dash through their dangerous Solar Beams
- Journey through such cosmic spectacles as Space Whales, Leviathan Seahorses, Ice Owls and more
- Both worlds change to new and different layouts every single day
- Personalize your quest (and support the artists) by purchasing new background songs for $.99 apiece, including Erasure's "Always"
- Game Center Achievements & Leaderboards
- Oh, also? You can fly now. Yeah. Yeah, man.
Recommended for iPhone 4 and higher
Need help? Use our Robot Unicorn Attack 2 Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Get Robot Unicorn Attack 2 for your iPhone now
- Step 1: Scan the QR code or click the download button.
- Step 2: Click "install" to start downloading the app files to your pc or mac.
- Step 3: Sync your iPhone/iPad to complete the process.
* You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of Robot Unicorn Attack 2, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
Reviews and Ratings
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Robot Unicorn Attack 2.
|♥ 5||Awesome game!||2015-08-27|
|♥ 5||is so much fun I love the music||2015-08-26|
|♥ 5||I'm not sure if it's supposed to be like this. The UV N-7 has the "runs fast" description, but I've tested that it doesn't run as|
fast as the Void Maker or Celestial Resonator. Maybe you guys could tweak it so it does, like a mini update or something?
|♥ 5||I made my review sword fighting because it is so cool this robot unicorn game is so awesome||2015-08-22|
|♥ 4||As others say the ads are quite annoying, but it's an addicting little game.||2015-08-19|
|♥ 5||I love this game, I'll play it for a long while, then stop for a couple weeks, then I always come back. I'm working on just|
getting all the unicorn parts. Plus I am getting better every time I play. Avg was 30,000 now I'm almost past 80,000.