- File size
- Release Date
Apr 30, 2013
- App Ratings
The Feed Wrangler app is available on the iOS devices, iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5/5s, iPad and iPad Mini, running iOS 8.0 or higher. Feed Wrangler can be downloaded now on the App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below.
See the App Store ratings and customer reviews below picked from other customers who have used this app.
DescriptionFeed Wrangler is an RSS reader for the modern age. Designed from the ground up to make reading your news feeds as easy and quick as possible.
- Create Smart Streams to personalize your news feeds. Perfect for on-the-go check-ins.
- Powerful Search lets you easily bring up any article
- Deep integrations with Instapaper and Pocket for enhanced Read Later interactions
Feed Wrangler requires an annual subscription. This can be purchased within the app.
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'Feed Wrangler' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type 'Feed Wrangler'.
3. Tap the 'install' button, located to the right of the app title.
* This download may not be available in some countries.
You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Contents: This app have in-app purchases to enable some features.
Leaderboard: Game Center supported.
Minimum OS Version:8.0
Promo codes are not currently available.
Are you the developer of this application? You can provide additional promo codes to give away to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:27 reviews available
- Let us know what you think. Rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section.
easy to use on the web, in app, or via readers.
especially the typography.
about explaining why there were issues in the past and how he overcame the
user since day 1) but this app is now my go-to rss reader. It meets my n
powerful. It's all pretty straight forward, so I'm not sure why some people ar
shutdown forced me to give it a try. Great app.
app and the ability to have full screen as well as swipe left to right b
populates the email with the link to the actual story, not some cheesy li
that have long term value. Feed Wrangler ticks the right boxes for me,
most other Google Reader alternatives out there right now.
Otherwise a decent app.
and Web), and integrates with other apps like Instapaper and Netbot.I
very slow.I wouldn’t be considering it if Google weren’t canning Re
If you've used this app, please leave a comment and let us know how you liked it.
14 hours ago
Over - add text to photos
14 hours ago
TurboScan quickly scan multipage
15 hours ago
Lost Souls Enchanted Paintings
15 hours ago
Icewind Dale Enhanced Edition
2 days ago