Pedometer GPS plus Pro
Developer: NELURRA HOLDINGS LIMITED
✿ Release Date: May 18
✿ Version: 1.0
✿ Size: 18.94 MB
Price Changed on Sep 05
Plus Sports has already given us Calorie Counter Plus: diets and activities on May 14. now delivering another great App for iOS on the store. This Application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
This review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for ios.
if you like the Pedometer GPS plus Pro, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
Launch the Pedometer, put it in your pocket, and start training! The app will take care of the rest! The Pedometer starts functioning in a standalone mode right after its launch, So there’s no need to sign in or adjust any settings.
*** Next-gen pedometer: The app ensures the most accurate calculation of steps, distance, speed, pace, and calories burnt!
*** Unique GPS technology: The Pedometer simultaneously utilizes the accelerometer and the GPS, thus providing the most accurate measurements so you can get the best workouts!
*** Route record: This feature records your route and displays it on the map and records it in the history.
*** Best self-motivation tool available: Set a daily goal to be displayed on the main screen. In coordination with the built-in shape tracker, the tool will help you get the best possible fitness results in the shortest time!
• Complete independence from the GPS! The Pedometer functions at all times and in all places: if the GPS signal is available, GPS will be used to improve the measurement accuracy, otherwise the accelerometer will be used in a standalone mode.
• Compatible with any iOS device: iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad!
• Maintains a complete history of your workouts with unlimited storage time and a CSV-export function!
• Keep records of your physical condition, the weather conditions, and your route’s terrain conditions.
• Check and instantly record your heart rate with an easy-to-use pulse timer!
• Built-in music player for helping you catch your stride!
• A range of smart functions to help you save battery power and allow you to concentrate on your workout, not your pedometer!
• Facebook, Twitter, and email support: With a single tap, share your achievements with friends and family!
• Full iOS4 and iPhone 4 support: high-resolution graphics and background mode (requires iPhone 3Gs or higher, iOS 4 and reliable GPS coverage)
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
How to Download:Download Pedometer GPS plus Pro app for for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download the application on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the Pedometer GPS plus Pro application page in your iTunes and Click the button to download.
2. Sync your iPhone/iPad with iTunes to complete.
Download the application With iOS App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile.
2. Search for Pedometer GPS plus Pro.
3. Click the button to download and install it.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the Pedometer GPS plus Pro app to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This Pedometer GPS plus Pro application may be available in some countries.
Latest User Reviews
is not counting calories burned at all, the step count is way off, eve
(5★) Works good: Just got this app. Works good for what I need it for.
set parameters correctly. Now it works as expected.
(5★) Great app! Easy to use!: I love how simple it is and how you can control your music while in the app.
that, the app paused and my stats for the day were skewed. And, the
accurate and I love the mapping of my path. Good purchase!
definitely recommend to others
And could you add a screensaver showing your mode? i e distance, time,
(5★) Pedometer gps: I have had no problems. Seems to work great. I ran on a high school track, going round and round. Went to the maps and it showed
my lane changes.
(5★) Living & Loving it!: Works for me. Lost 6.5 lbs since starting to use it about 45 days ago. Walking daily. Fun & informative app.
(5★) Very happy- works great!: The GPS function is great for measuring distance of workouts.
(5★) Great for beginner & beyond: No complaints, beginner walker & it has everything I need & more. Look frwd to putting it to good use!
(5★) Pedometer GPS Pro: Has a super interface or home page! Well organized. If your battery goes down too rapidly turn off GPS.
(5★) Works Great !: This app is inspiring me to walk farther and faster. I am learning how to burn more calories.
(5★) Useful: This has everything in one place. Love it!
presented. My only disappointment was 5 days after I began to use it I receiv
(5★) Great App: Everything in one app. Eliminates need for pedometer, iPod, phone. Everything is on the app.
(5★) So far, so good: No problems yet. This is only my third day.
(5★) Great!: It does the job very easily, and it gives you some cool analytics. Great app.
am sure it will challenge me to get closer to my goal! Overall, i am
(5★) Review: Great app makes you want to keep on moving!
(5★) Super: Very good health tool. Would be even better if it took your pulse.
(5★) Best of the best: This is the best app I have used so far to track walking or jogging activity
(5★) Love it!: Very easy to use. Even for the non-tech person.
Total 38 reviews with ratings for this app.
Recorder Pro: Professional Voice Recording On-The-Go
Foscam Pro: Two Way Audio and Recording
Now Alarm Clock
Siege Hero Wizards