Despicable Me: Minion Rush
- File size
- Release Date
Jun 13, 2013
- App Ratings
Despicable Me: Minion Rush is a fun arcade game for the iPhone and iPad developed by Gameloft, who were also behind Gangstar Vegas and UNO & Friends – The Classic Card Game Goes Social. It's first version was released on Jun 13, 2013 that ranks in the top 25 most popular applications in the U.S.
The Despicable Me: Minion Rush app is available on the iOS devices, iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 4/4s, iPad and iPad Mini, running iOS 6.0 or higher. Despicable Me: Minion Rush can be downloaded now on the App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below.
See the App Store ratings and customer reviews below picked from other customers who have used this app.
Need help? Use our Despicable Me Minion Rush Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Experience the brand-new Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Gru’s loyal, yellow, mischievous Minions are ready for their tastiest challenge yet: Collecting exotic fruits to make yummy jelly! Jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun, fast-paced missions.
ALL THE FUN AND ANTICS OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations that are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, El Macho’s Lair, Minion Beach and Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector, El Macho, the Villaintriloquist and all the new villains exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice-overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
→ Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. This app contains advertising messages. This game also allows social network connectivity in order to play with others, as well as advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties. Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet. You can disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings.
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'Despicable Me Minion Rush' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type 'Despicable Me Minion Rush'.
3. Tap the 'install' button, located to the right of the app title.
* This download may not be available in some countries.
You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Contents: This app have in-app purchases to enable some features.
Leaderboard: Game Center supported.
Minimum OS Version:6.0
Promo codes are not currently available.
Are you the developer of this game? You can provide additional promo codes to give away to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:60 reviews available
- Let us know what you think. Rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section.
the creaters mean well to make sure people have fun on this game
with bananas, are absurdly high.
like a "game plan" for the game, and set goals. All though I hate how
other than that fun game!
well as new places from the movie to explore. Also gives you missions
like you need to use "real" money for most of the upgrades
bad not badNot bad not bad not bad not bad not bad not bad
bring that back and I wish you could have free play without missions.
If you've used this app, please leave a comment and let us know how you liked it.
9 hours ago
Pumped BMX 2
15 hours ago
Mobile Mouse Pro
2 days ago
Macabre Mysteries Curse of the
2 days ago
2 days ago
Death at Fairing Point A Dana
2 days ago
Offroad Bike Stunts 3D Full