Bingo Run 2 Game
Developer: Pixel Dreams, LLC
✿ Release Date: Jun 25, 2013
✿ Version: 1.57
✿ Size: 27.06 MB
download Bingo Run 2 and play it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. the application is compatible with iPhone 3GS/4, iPad 1, iPad 2, iPod Touch 3rd/4th.
Need help? Use our Bingo Run 2 Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
This review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots.
if you like the Bingo Run 2 Review, please share it with friends.
Bingo Run is the future of Bingo, one of the top Bingo and casino apps!
- Designed to take advantage of the Retina Display making bingo playing more fun
- Full iPhone 5/iPod Touch (5th Generation) Support for bingo
- Unique spin on bingo with 14 different room types
- Over 100 Bingo Collectibles with Awesome casino rewards
- Beautiful Slot Machine app gameplay experience
- Play Live slots and bingo with people from around the globe in real time!
- Top Charts for Bingo Wins, Coins Collected, Gems Collected
Are you ready to play the best Bingo app out there?
How to Download:Download Bingo Run 2 free for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download for PC or Mac:
1. Go to the Bingo Run 2 application page in your iTunes and Click the button to download.
2. Sync your iPhone/iPad with iTunes to complete.
Download on the iTunes App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile.
2. Search for Bingo Run 2.
3. Click the button to download and install.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get "Bingo Run 2" to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This Bingo Run 2 application may be available in some countries.
Latest User Reviews
(3★) Enjoyable: Enjoy playing, when I save up my bingo bucks for several days.
want to spend actual money. It used to be more fun a year or so ago w
(3★) Ok: This is a fun app but it keeps on losing connection!
(4★) Improving: Continues to improve - I like it better & better!
(5★) Love it!: I really love this game, it keeps me entertained.
So you cannot continue to play even though you paid for the card.
(4★) Great game: Wish you were able to win more but I enjoy the game!
Total 14 reviews with ratings for this app.
Splashtop 2 - Remote Desktop for
Fireman Sam - Junior Cadet
Bob the Builder's Playtime Fun
iGuess for Popular Anime Characters