InstaVideoMusic - Add Background Music To Instagram & Vine Videos
Photo & video
- Version Reviewd
- Download size
- $0.99 50% OFF
Rated 4.7/5 based on 35 App Store reviews.
Scan the QR code to Download App!
InstaVideoMusic - Add Background Music To Instagram & Vine Videos is a iOS photo & video application for the iPhone and iPad developed by Tran Huy Bao Giang.
InstaVideoMusic can be downloaded now on the iTunes App Store for $0.99. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below. The InstaVideoMusic app is fully compatible with all iOS devices capable of running iOS 4.3+ including the iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Add & merge background music, song, audio to your Instagram & Vines videos or any recorded clips in Camera Roll & Photo Stream.
- Background music can be started at any position of your choice
- Keep original video's aspect ratio (support any ratios, especially Instagram and Vine's 1:1 square ratio)
- Keep original video's quality and format (100%)
- Support trimming video at start and end without losing quality
- Simple, fast, streamline and straightforward
Download on PC or Mac:
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'InstaVideoMusic Add Background Music To Instagram and Vine Videos' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your device through iTunes to complete.
* You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of InstaVideoMusic, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:35 reviews available
- If you've used this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
interface and cute design
says vine video, that doesn't mean it will add it to vine, just in your
choose where to start a in a recorded video
option worked and if you had the choice to view the video before it sav
drop, and some videos come out with a black bar on half the screen. B
6 hours ago
16 hours ago
Worms 2 Armageddon
17 hours ago
19 hours ago
20 hours ago
The LEGO Movie Video Game
LEGO The Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4