Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles
- File size
- Release Date
Aug 28, 2013
- App Ratings
Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles is a fun puzzle game for the iPhone and iPad developed by Outfit7 Limited, who were also behind Groove Racer and Ginger's Birthday. It's first version was released on Aug 28, 2013 that ranks in the top 50 most popular applications in the U.S.
The Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles app is available on all iOS devices, including iPhone 6/Plus, iPad and iPad Mini, running iOS 6.0 or higher. Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles can be downloaded now on the App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below.
See the App Store ratings and customer reviews below picked from other customers who have used this app.
Need help? Use our Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Solve your favourite jigsaw puzzles on the go! Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles provides an unbeatable puzzle solving experience for puzzle lovers of all ages.
Jigty's unique design means no two pieces are the same shape, for the most challenging puzzle experience yet.
It's the puzzle solving joy we all know and love!
FEATURES- Intelligently designed: Every piece has a unique shape
- Beautifully easy: Natural interface that is simple and easy to use
- Increasing difficulty: Rotating pieces or solving puzzles from 4 all the way up to 625 (on 10'' tablets) pieces!
- Kids mode: Guiding lines and 'magnetic' piece locking for smaller puzzles
- Hundreds of images: Grouped in themes or customise by using your own photos
- Challenge your friends: Time trials and tournament pack puzzles
This app contains- Promotion of Outfit7's products and contextual advertising
- Links that direct customers to our websites and other Outfit7 apps
- Personalization of content to entice users to play the app again
- The possibility to connect with friends via social networks
- The option to make in-app purchases
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type 'Jigty Jigsaw Puzzles'.
3. Tap the 'install' button, located to the right of the app title.
* This download may not be available in some countries.
You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Contents: This app have in-app purchases to enable some features.
Leaderboard: Game Center supported.
Minimum OS Version:6.0
Promo codes are not currently available.
Are you the developer of this game? You can provide additional promo codes to give away to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:80 reviews available
- Let us know what you think. Rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section.
up a piece or two short. Have to redo the puzzles to show them as com
have to pay. Honestly this is stupid because who wants to pay for a p
entertainment. The options that have a fee are very reasonable and add
much fun.You should get this game. Even though it has some in app purch
also helps the brain. It allows people to think which helps the brain cel
connecting them. Jigty Puzzles Are Great
puzzle will be. Multi touch works great, so you can even work with a frie
great are not so great as puzzles. All photos though, no artwork. But
working out the puzzles.
it. Keep my mind busy. There are so good. Only I complain that have t
crashes very frequently - often in the middle of a puzzle and my work
puzzle imageNo way to know how creating your own puzzle worksNo parts trays
problemIf not for that I would have given 5 stars
If you've used this app, please leave a comment and let us know how you liked it.
4 minutes ago
31 minutes ago
3 hours ago
Green Kitchen healthy vegetarian
12 hours ago
7 Minute Workout Challenge
15 hours ago
MapMyRUN GPS Running