Where's My Water? 2
- Version Reviewd
- File size
Rated 3.5/5 based on 83 App Store reviews.
Scan this QR code to download app.
Where's My Water? 2 is a unique puzzle game for the iPhone and iPad developed by Disney. It's a fun game that will keep you playing for hours!
Where's My Water? 2 can be downloaded now on the iTunes App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below. The Where's My Water? 2 app is fully compatible with all iOS devices capable of running iOS 6.0+ including the iPhone 6 Plus and , iPad mini.
Need help? Use our Wheres My Water 2 Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Get ready to join Swampy, Allie, and Cranky on their NEXT exciting adventure!
The sequel to the most addicting physics-based puzzler from Disney has finally arrived. Where’s My Water? 2 launches with three brand new locations including the Sewer, the Soap Factory, the Beach. Best of all, the puzzles are all free! Cut through dirt, and guide fresh water, purple water, and steam to help Swampy and his friends!
Key Features• Play 100+ levels and challenges with a brand new look in the Gator universe featuring Swampy, Allie, Cranky, and Mystery Duck!
• Introducing ‘Challenge Modes’ to replay the levels in explosive new ways!
• Dig as fast as you can and get as many duckies as possible in ‘Duck Rush’ levels!
• ‘Tri-ducking’ is now faster, better and more fun with boosts, such as Vacuum, Dropper, and Absorber! Small fees may be required for these additional boosts.
• Connect through Facebook and see if you can beat your pals on the adventure!
• Experience fun mechanics that are uniquely designed for each character!
• Complete achievements and earn special themed duckies such as gladiator-duckie, astronaut-duckie, hula-duckie, and many more!
• Stuck on a level? Use hints to help you solve the puzzles!
Where’s My Water? is a multiple Game of the Year award-winning puzzle game. The Where's My... franchise has received hundreds of millions of downloads to date. Check out Where’s My Mickey? and Where's My Perry? for more refreshing water-physics fun!
This app has been optimized for OS 6.0 and above.
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'Wheres My Water 2' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type 'Wheres My Water 2'.
3. Tap the 'install' button, located to the right of the app title.
* This download may not be available in some countries.
You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
Are you the developer of this game? You can provide additional promo codes to give away to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:83 reviews available
- If you've used this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
new levels . ️
Please fix this as it is a good game. Once you fix this I'll give you 5
and the keys need to go , I love the game but please change these probl
are supposed to be finished without any power-ups.
the way. At each fee gate, you can either waste your time and beg to g
stuff and no wifi required.
doesn’t crash it’s veeeery slow to load every page. Also, at lea
Everyone should play this game!I hope they add Swampy to Disney Infinity!
OF BUGS, though, and I suggest you work on that as much as you can beca
reaching this goal. The games shuts down! And then all I hear is why Gram
that problem with the first one. VERY disappointed.
for a more enjoyable playing experience.
longer proceed in the game as I don't have enough 'Ducks' to unlock the ne
"spammy" with the constant Facebook messages and ads for other games. Remin
buttons are working! But overall, it is still pretty good so yeah.
level, new or old. Kind of impossible to play.glad I haven't paid mon
49 has a solid rock arm, unlike the many many walk through a I watched.
perfect to move on in the higher levels. Frustrating for a basic time-k
play the game - the impedances and up sells are equally annoying.
loaded, usually when it was trying to load the video ad. Sometimes the
it takes way more than the 3 seconds promised for the ad to go away. I
block in front of the nozzle that allows the steam to reach the home tub
gotten 5 stars if loaded on iPad. What gives. Please do a better job of
keep popping up even though I made an in-app purchase which were supp
closed when i do this, so its probably the app not working
crummy way to get people to buy more power ups. Also, get rid of the
3 hours ago
Battle Group 2
4 hours ago
7 hours ago
VidLab - Video Editor
8 hours ago
The Island Castaway
11 hours ago
12 hours ago
18 hours ago
Coolson s Pocket Pack