- Version Reviewd
- Download size
Rated 4.6/5 based on 52 App Store reviews.
Scan the QR code to Download App!
Let's Escape is a unique adventure puzzle game for the iPhone and iPad developed by Tedven, who were also behind You Must Escape. It's a fun adventure game that will keep you playing for hours!
Let's Escape can be downloaded now on the iTunes App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below. The Let's Escape app is fully compatible with all iOS devices capable of running iOS 4.3+ including the iPhone 6 Plus and iPad mini.
Need help? Use our Let's Escape Walkthrough or sign up and make your contribution today.
Use your ability to “think outside the box” by combining objects, cracking codes and solving puzzles. The amazing rooms full of puzzles are waiting for you - let's escape!
Features↗ Tricky puzzles
↗ Amazing brain teasers
↗ Intuitive and easy to start – impossible to put down!
↗ Explore different themed rooms
↗ New rooms added frequently
↗ Unique atmosphere
↗ Auto-save function
↗ FREE for iOS!
↗ LET'S ESCAPE!
How to playFind and combine objects to solve puzzles. Beat each level by unlocking the door and escaping the room!
Download on PC or Mac:
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'Lets Escape' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your device through iTunes to complete.
* You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of Let's Escape, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:52 reviews available
- If you've used this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
happens because I have the free version but that's the only thing I don't l
for .99 and put more games on it. Because there is only 10 levels, an
left off.sometimes the phone rings or the baby cries.
you like escape games this is one of the nicest ones. Well worth the
2 hours ago
TurboScan quickly scan multipage
16 hours ago
23 hours ago
Cookery Danielle Walker's Against