- File size
- Release Date
Dec 11, 2013
- App Ratings
Waterlogue is an iOS lifestyle application for the iPhone and iPad developed by Tinrocket LLC, who were also behind Popsicolor and Percolator. It's first version was released on Dec 11, 2013 that ranks in the top 10 most popular applications in the U.S.
The Waterlogue app is available on the iOS devices, iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 4/4s, iPad and iPad Mini, running iOS 7.0 or higher. Waterlogue can be downloaded now on the App Store for $2.99. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below.
See the App Store ratings and customer reviews below picked from other customers who have used this app.
• Picked by Apple for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2014!
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save you watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, framable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From the creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @WaterlogueApp on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue app on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
John & Bob
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'Waterlogue' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type 'Waterlogue'.
3. Tap the 'install' button, located to the right of the app title.
* This download may not be available in some countries.
You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Contents: This app have in-app purchases to enable some features.
Leaderboard: Game Center supported.
Minimum OS Version:7.0
Promo codes are not currently available.
Are you the developer of this application? You can provide additional promo codes to give away to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:95 reviews available
- Let us know what you think. Rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section.
experiment with options. Great app.
become charming cottages. You could make some terrific gifts from this, t
making cards and stationary with a personal touch.
invariably produce gorgeous images that "feel" as though they were painted w
with every effect on the app, in fact, a lot of photos don't look good u
Waterlogue is currently the most rewarding watercolor interpretation in
you have what's needed. It's been rock solid and never crashed in my ex
times into a work of art, and it inspires me to look for beauty in very
results if I use the Photos app to first "exaggerate" the color and light
rendered result! Great, fun app!
and have something that looks new and original.
everyday photos a whole new dimension. Beautiful. Highly recommend
larger setting with interesting backgrounds. With faces you need a clos
all the time.
impressive "paintings" to post or print. I've used some for greeting cards
pictures and seeing how they look water colored and how different styles a
applicants if you're creative. Try it out.you won't be sorry!
good. I find that certain photos look best with one or the other so it's h
works of art.In fact, I think I will find a digital service to convert so
Love it otherwise.
Garbage In Garbage OutTry your best.
and other art print on demand sites! Please make a plug in for Photoshop
get started, this is the tool to get me going again. Although my work d
from one filter, start applying the next filter in the list in the backgr
to hang in my home. A must have if just for the fun of it!
pictures of themselves and friends!
this app does it for me in seconds.Fantastic and wonderful. I love it. Th
the most impressive filter I think I have ever run on any image, and af
to visualize some style paths to take - but the wonderful stylized pict
yard and it was nice to my cat, but failed with my otherwise attractiv
compelled me to warn people somehow.
better if it was painted on texture paper.
and its results, has jumped on the bandwagon and gotten their own app
artist at work.
favorite photos and do some printing. This is very good!
from design through execution. Share this goodness with your friends!
me all the time who painted this? Love, love, LOVE this app!
professionally printed for hanging. I am truly in awe of how they look. I
pics look great for framing 3. Transform your kids pics to a watercolour
effects to see which works best for the picture, and I easily lose track
quite believable. And the numbers of filters is impressive. Just got it
buildings with terracotta tile roofs. Wonderful pictures.
works as a teaching tool because it shows the process of building the c
to simplify complicated photos used as reference.
changes. For example, I would like to be able to apply the effects to s
If you've used this app, please leave a comment and let us know how you liked it.
4 hours ago
MapMyRUN GPS Running
10 hours ago
17 hours ago
RGB Express - Mini Truck Puzzle
Sleep Cycle alarm clock
Bonza Word Puzzle
Traps n' Gemstones
ChronoGrafik-Alarm Clock Shake