Developer: Tinrocket, LLC
✿ Release Date: Dec 11, 2013
✿ Version: 1.1.2
✿ Size: 41.1 MB
Tinrocket LLC has already given us Popsicolor on Jun 28, 2012. now delivering another great App for iOS. download Waterlogue and play it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. the application is compatible with iPad 2.
This review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots.
if you like the Waterlogue Review, please share it with friends.
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save you watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From the creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @WaterlogueApp on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
John & Bob
How to Download:Download Waterlogue for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download for PC or Mac:
1. Go to the Waterlogue application page in your iTunes and Click the button to download.
2. Sync your iPhone/iPad with iTunes to complete.
Download on the iTunes App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile.
2. Search for Waterlogue.
3. Click the button to download and install.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get "Waterlogue" to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This Waterlogue application may be available in some countries.
Latest User Reviews
(5★) Awesome: Going to have some of my photos reprinted into a painting for my walls! Thx!
works as a teaching tool because it shows the process of building the c
to simplify complicated photos used as reference.
(5★) Amazing app: I realize my choice of photos has changed - what will Waterlogue do? Fun and amazingly easy
clear, and gets the look quickly that I have always tried to achieve. Worth
(5★) Wow: Of all the best photo creativity apps this is by far the most innovative and unique. Nothing else comes close to it for
originality and the wow factor. Get it. 3 bucks well spent
(5★) Jaw dropping: This is the most sophisticated automated paint program I have encountered.Makes me jealous that my humble phone pumps out water
colors paintings beyond my own abilities on paper.
(5★) Great app: Terrific app!This is giving my pics a completely new way to enjoy them all over again.This app is going to be taking up a lot of
(5★) Best app ever! Worth the money: This is the best app I have ever paid money for! There story is amazing! This all turns things into paintings for such a cheap
price! I highly recommend getting it!
(5★) Wow!: I like to take photos. I also like to use and share the photos I take. This App opens up a whole new set of possible uses for
the photos. It is wonderfully creative and, well, easy. It shows me my
(5★) This is why I got an iPad!: Agree with all the other reviews this app is great! Why should you buy it?1. Makes almost all pics look like paintings2. Animal
pics look great for framing 3. Transform your kids pics to a watercolour
lighter and the choices of styles available.
(5★) Great app, only one like it, that be itself: Great concept for an app for we who are not artists. Good creative for scenery shots and much more️
(3★) 老实说: 这软件都不能把用iPhone 6 Plus拍的大头照处理的细腻点，你让我情何堪？
(5★) Fantastic!: What a wonderful way to transform a photo to add an emotional painterly feel. Great app!
(5★) I CAN draw !: Awesome app to have. Gives great colored drawings of my pictures (several filters).
that technique, but with my first Waterlogued photo I wowed the family
hues. Worth every penny!
paintings. Really love this app!
image is from Waterlogue.
(4★) LOVE IT!: I have a lot of photo apps and this is by far the BEST.
(5★) I love it!: What can I say except I love it, and use it practically everyday. Keep up the good work .
(5★) A class app: Delightful and easy to use special effects photo app. With the right photo the results can be brilliant! Amaze your friends ( and
(5★) Really Great App: Not only does it do an amazing job of producing beautiful watercolor renderings of your photos, it is also a great learning tool
for those who are interested in producing their works.
(4★) Slowed: Since most recent update, I get the same great renderings, but it takes TWICE as long. SO much slower on my iPhone 5!
(5★) So good: Gorgeous, surprising results. Just great.
(5★) Great stuff: The only watercolor app worth having
(5★) Wish there were more: I love this app. As an artist, I can see different ways to see or structure my paintings. I only wish there were more examples.
This is one of the few apps I would donate money to!
offer a magical wonderful moment for us. To see the gift of putting
just the beginning outlines which are wonderful in themselves, and would
painting but the drawing is difficult for me.
the variations that come up. I love this! Easy and fun to use! Thanks
(5★) Great watercolor app: Excellent app with many styles of watercolor choices!
composition to get the best results, but the results can be nothing short
Total 60 reviews with ratings for this app.
Bonza Word Puzzle
Earn to Die 2
NoZoom-Fix your Wallpaper and