- File size
- Release Date
Dec 11, 2013
- App Reviews
- App Ratings
Waterlogue is currently available for the iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 4/4s, iPad and iPad Mini running iOS 7.0 or higher. You can download Waterlogue using the QR code or by clicking the "Download" button below.
You can read the app store reviews of Waterlogue below, in various scents, from other customers who have bought and used this app. Please share your thoughts and experiences about the application in the comments section at the bottom of the page. Your opinion matters!
App Description• Picked by Apple for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2014!
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save you watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, framable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From the creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @WaterlogueApp on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue app on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at email@example.com
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
John & Bob
Download the appAvailable now for download on iPhone or iPad
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the Waterlogue application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type Waterlogue.
3. Tap the 'install app' button, located to the right of the app title.
* Waterlogue may be available in some countries.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the "Waterlogue" to your device. If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Are you the developer of this application?
Give your potential customers an added incentive by letting them know about any promo codes that may be available for Waterlogue, so send us your codes to give away to our readers.
Love it otherwise.
Garbage In Garbage OutTry your best.
and other art print on demand sites! Please make a plug in for Photoshop
get started, this is the tool to get me going again. Although my work d
from one filter, start applying the next filter in the list in the backgr
to hang in my home. A must have if just for the fun of it!
this app does it for me in seconds.Fantastic and wonderful. I love it. Th
pictures of themselves and friends!
the most impressive filter I think I have ever run on any image, and af
to visualize some style paths to take - but the wonderful stylized pict
yard and it was nice to my cat, but failed with my otherwise attractiv
compelled me to warn people somehow.
better if it was painted on texture paper.
and its results, has jumped on the bandwagon and gotten their own app
artist at work.
favorite photos and do some printing. This is very good!
from design through execution. Share this goodness with your friends!
me all the time who painted this? Love, love, LOVE this app!
professionally printed for hanging. I am truly in awe of how they look. I
pics look great for framing 3. Transform your kids pics to a watercolour
effects to see which works best for the picture, and I easily lose track
quite believable. And the numbers of filters is impressive. Just got it
buildings with terracotta tile roofs. Wonderful pictures.
works as a teaching tool because it shows the process of building the c
to simplify complicated photos used as reference.
changes. For example, I would like to be able to apply the effects to s
If you've used this application, please share your review/comment here, or read others that have already been submitted.
HoursTracker - Time Sheet amp
Where Angels Cry
Build-a-lot 3 Passport to Europe
2 days ago
The Lost Ship
3 days ago
3 days ago
Mobile Scanners Police Fire
4 days ago