Photo & video
- Version Reviewd
- Download size
Rated 4.9/5 based on 60 App Store reviews.
Scan the QR code to Download App!
Waterlogue can be downloaded now on the iTunes App Store for $2.99. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below. The Waterlogue app is fully compatible with all iOS devices capable of running iOS 7.0+ including the iPhone 6 Plus and , iPad mini.
• Picked by Apple for inclusion in the App Store Best of 2014!
See the world like an artist! You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
• Waterlogue transforms your photos into luminous watercolors.
• Watch Waterlogue paint as it transforms your images.
• Save your watercolors and share them on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr.
• Use your watercolors to create an artist’s journal or notebook.
• Create beautiful, high res, frameable art for your home.
• Universal App for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
• From Tinrocket, creator of Percolator and Popsicolor for iOS.
• 14 pre-set styles to customize your watercolors by controlling wetness, pen outlines and color.
• Image export at high resolution.
• Support for AirPrint.
• Control of borders, lightness, and detail.
• Includes example images.
iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices running iOS 7 and greater. Maximum rendering detail and maximum export resolution depend on each device's capability. Waterlogue runs advanced image processing software for the highest possible quality watercolor rendering. It produces wonderful images on any device that runs iOS 7, but your rendering times will be shorter on newer, faster devices.
KEEP UP WITH WATERLOGUE:
• Follow @Waterlogue on Twitter and Instagram for the latest!
• Like Waterlogue on Facebook.com/Waterlogue.
• Have a question? Remember: we can't respond to App Store reviews, so email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you like Waterlogue, please consider leaving an App Store review or rating. Every review counts and helps small developers like ourselves.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT WATERLOGUE:
• “…with Waterlogue, it’s clear that there’s a very thoughtful human touch behind the app’s painterly algorithms.” —WIRED, Mar., 2014
• “…Waterlogue is going to utterly amaze you, as it’s the first app I’ve seen that gives results that really look like a watercolor painting.” —Cult of Mac, Dec., 2013
• “Watercolor apps may not be a new idea, but Waterlogue does it in a gorgeous, intuitive way, and it’s quite a pleasure to use.” —AppAdvice.com, Dec., 2013
• “Waterlogue App (from Tinrocket) looks awesome!” —Jack Hollingsworth, Photographer, via Twitter @photojack, Dec. 12, 2013
• “It goes beyond typical Photoshop watercolor filters because it has more visual intelligence, and more of the feel of the real paint.” —James Gurney, Artist and Author of Dinotopia, gurneyjourney.blogspot.com, Dec., 2013
• “Ever since digital imagery came into its own over 20 years ago, there have been attempts to mimic traditional media. Where others have failed, Waterlogue nails it.” —PatrickSaunders.com, Dec., 2013
Download on PC or Mac:
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'Waterlogue' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your device through iTunes to complete.
* You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Promo codes are not currently available.
If you are the developer of Waterlogue, you can provide additional promo codes to giveaway to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:60 reviews available
- If you've used this app, rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section below.
color water progressive is smooth in a way of making them by a water
applied (and in what order!) should you want to do a more impressionistic p
finished works are so beautiful!
experiment with options. Great app.
become charming cottages. You could make some terrific gifts from this, t
making cards and stationary with a personal touch.
invariably produce gorgeous images that "feel" as though they were painted w
with every effect on the app, in fact, a lot of photos don't look good u
Waterlogue is currently the most rewarding watercolor interpretation in
you have what's needed. It's been rock solid and never crashed in my ex
times into a work of art, and it inspires me to look for beauty in very
results if I use the Photos app to first "exaggerate" the color and light
pictures and seeing how they look water colored and how different styles a
all the time.
impressive "paintings" to post or print. I've used some for greeting cards
applicants if you're creative. Try it out.you won't be sorry!
and have something that looks new and original.
larger setting with interesting backgrounds. With faces you need a clos
good. I find that certain photos look best with one or the other so it's h
everyday photos a whole new dimension. Beautiful. Highly recommend
rendered result! Great, fun app!
works of art.In fact, I think I will find a digital service to convert so
Love it otherwise.
Garbage In Garbage OutTry your best.
and other art print on demand sites! Please make a plug in for Photoshop
get started, this is the tool to get me going again. Although my work d
from one filter, start applying the next filter in the list in the backgr
to hang in my home. A must have if just for the fun of it!
this app does it for me in seconds.Fantastic and wonderful. I love it. Th
pictures of themselves and friends!
the most impressive filter I think I have ever run on any image, and af
to visualize some style paths to take - but the wonderful stylized pict
17 hours ago
21 hours ago
2 days ago
3 days ago
3 days ago
Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator
3 days ago