- File size
- Release Date
Dec 09, 2013
- App Reviews
- App Ratings
AskMD is currently available for the iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 4/4s, iPad and iPad Mini running iOS 7.0 or higher. You can download AskMD using the QR code or by clicking the "Download" button below.
You can read the app store reviews of AskMD below, in various scents, from other customers who have bought and used this app. Please share your thoughts and experiences about the application in the comments section at the bottom of the page. Your opinion matters!
App DescriptionAskMD is more than just a symptom checker. It's a personalized health consultation that helps identify what's bothering you and gets you organized around your health, enabling you to have a better doctor's visit and ultimately get healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance, and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
Key Features• Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily — AskMD, with speech recognition powered by Nuance, allows you to simply use your voice to initiate a series of questions relevant to your issue, taking into account all your symptoms and other factors, like medications and known conditions. During this "consultation," the app utilizes Pattern Recognition Technology to match your answers against a dynamic clinical knowledge platform, yielding a list of possible causes that actually are relevant to you.
• Determine if you have an emergency — If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app will direct you to Emergency Rooms closest to your location.
• Take the next steps to get the right care — Once you've completed your consultation, AskMD prepares you for your doctor's appointment by arming you with a summary of your results, which you can easily access, print or share privately from the app. AskMD also locates doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list, which also can be filtered by insurance, specialty and distance. You can even click to call and make an appointment directly from the app, and map your route to their office.
• Keep track of your health — AskMD isn't just an app to find out what's bothering you at the moment – it has tools and information to help you know more about your health day–to–day. In addition to helping you organize health information you might need on a daily basis – like your medications, insurance information, and names and contact details for all your doctors and specialists – the app also provides you with a personal snapshot of your health, which includes vitals such as height, weight, cholesterol, blood pressure and any known conditions, and uses animation and graphics to show you what those vitals mean to your overall health.
• Care for family and friends — AskMD allows you to create multiple health profiles in the app, so in addition to managing your own health, you also can manage the health of others for whom you care.
Download the appAvailable now for download on iPhone or iPad
AskMD is completely free to play, but some items can be purchased for real money. If you don't wish to use this feature, you can restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the AskMD application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type AskMD.
3. Tap the 'install app' button, located to the right of the app title.
* AskMD may be available in some countries.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the "AskMD" to your device. If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Are you the developer of this application?
Give your potential customers an added incentive by letting them know about any promo codes that may be available for AskMD, so send us your codes to give away to our readers.
this just a common cold or stomach bug, or is it something more serious.
idea as to the causes of their discomfort or pain without having to pay
than in other similar apps and the information I got was precisely targe
enough. It rates the liklihood of each possible condition based on a massive
features. I often forget how I've felt in the past. Nice to have a summar
current medications and gave me a couple of plausible answers as a poss
my physician or family.
and the app even excludes significant illnesses that are unlikely to c
realm. This application gave me a sense of confidence around the rese
Quick way to obtain a preliminary diagnosis for the possible causes. Ve
visit. It made my doctor visits much more productive. My doctor is now rec
and treatment options. Additionally, supplied references for further
information 24/7. Keep up the great work!
rather than randomly diagnose you.I love the way it tracks everything I en
symptom checker and the slick UI.Overall the app is well-designed and a
for certain symptoms. Askmd helps me link my symptoms together even i
seeing my doctor, but I was able to find a great Dr. here in San Francisco
of your kids, and relevant information. It has a nice text box and a
us). Great for being able to determine when issues are significant and i
forever. Great peace of mind for a mom to have this in her pocket at all
that a house full of docs with more than a million dollars in combined sc
with us. This app will make us better informed for our next visit. Well
visits way more efficient.
doctors based on the results of an assessment (which I successfully teste
common causes and 6 less likely causes.The pinched nerve was listed fi
webmd app. Since.
If you've used this application, please share your review/comment here, or read others that have already been submitted.
7 hours ago
Fitness for women workouts and
10 hours ago
Call of Duty Strike Team
18 hours ago
Cut the Rope
Pimp Your Screen - Custom Themes