Developer: Sharecare, Inc.
✿ Release Date: Dec 09, 2013
✿ Version: 1.3
✿ Size: 20.65 MB
This Application is compatible with iPad 2. download AskMD on your iPhone or iPad and enjoy it right now.
This review includes the developer's description, customer ratings, user reviews and screenshots for ios.
if you like the AskMD Review, please share It with others (click on the social media icon links).
AskMD is more than just a symptom checker. It's a personalized health consultation that helps identify what's bothering you and gets you organized around your health, enabling you to have a better doctor's visit and ultimately get healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this iOS-exclusive app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance, and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
• Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily — AskMD, with speech recognition powered by Nuance, allows you to simply use your voice to initiate a series of questions relevant to your issue, taking into account all your symptoms and other factors, like medications and known conditions. During this "consultation," the app utilizes Pattern Recognition Technology to match your answers against a dynamic clinical knowledge platform, yielding a list of possible causes that actually are relevant to you.
• Determine if you have an emergency — If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app will direct you to Emergency Rooms closest to your location.
• Take the next steps to get the right care — Once you've completed your consultation, AskMD prepares you for your doctor's appointment by arming you with a summary of your results, which you can easily access, print or share privately from the app. AskMD also locates doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list, which also can be filtered by insurance, specialty and distance. You can even click to call and make an appointment directly from the app, and map your route to their office.
• Keep track of your health — AskMD isn't just an app to find out what's bothering you at the moment – it has tools and information to help you know more about your health day–to–day. In addition to helping you organize health information you might need on a daily basis – like your medications, insurance information, and names and contact details for all your doctors and specialists – the app also provides you with a personal snapshot of your health, which includes vitals such as height, weight, cholesterol, blood pressure and any known conditions, and uses animation and graphics to show you what those vitals mean to your overall health.
• Care for family and friends — AskMD allows you to create multiple health profiles in the app, so in addition to managing your own health, you also can manage the health of others for whom you care.
How to Download:Download AskMD app for free for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and iPad mini.
Download the application on PC or Mac:
1. Go to the AskMD application page in your iTunes and Click the button to download.
2. Sync your iPhone/iPad with iTunes to complete.
Download on the App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile.
2. Search for AskMD.
3. Click the button to download and install it.
You can securely create an apple profile with your information, but you have to be registered to iTunes in order to get the AskMD to your device.
If you don’t have an active account, please register to iTunes store with a credit card number. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
*This AskMD application may be available in some countries.
Latest User Reviews
(4★) Great health app: This app exceeded my expectations.The questions are very thorough and it provides you with things to discuss with your doctor
rather than randomly diagnose you.I love the way it tracks everything I en
(5★) Way cooler than webmd: Love this app! Super easy to use and it looks great too. Love that I can find a doctor on my insurance. Way cooler than webmd.
(5★) Great app: Informative consultationsand beautifully designed app.
(5★) Worth a download.: I learned about this app through the Dr. Oz show.I found the app to be useful and user-friendly, I was impressed with the guided
symptom checker and the slick UI.Overall the app is well-designed and a
(5★) Perfect for my busy life!: I find askmd so helpful. It is the perfect for my busy lifestyle. So often I find myself debating whether I should go see a doctor
for certain symptoms. Askmd helps me link my symptoms together even i
seeing my doctor, but I was able to find a great Dr. here in San Francisco
(5★) Awesome!: Will definitely keep this on my home screen.
(5★) First Rate: This has helped me tremendously with my mother’s diabetes. Good information
(5★) My new WebMD and much more: I love the fact I can get expert opinions along with sound medical advice. I will use it often
webmd app. Since.
of your kids, and relevant information. It has a nice text box and a
us). Great for being able to determine when issues are significant and i
(5★) This app is great!: I use this all the time to check my symptoms before visiting the doc! Lots of fun to be had.
forever. Great peace of mind for a mom to have this in her pocket at all
(5★) Love the look!: The design is great. The info is so easy to get and the results were spot on. Highly recommend. Download today. You will not
(5★) Fantastic!: Super helpful and easy to navigate. Love it.
that a house full of docs with more than a million dollars in combined sc
(5★) Must Have Health App: This is the best diagnosis app available and I have used them all. Saved consultations is amazing and will surely make doctors
visits way more efficient.
(5★) Accurate, credible and trustworthy: I used this application to check on a recent diagnosis my mother had received. The result was exactly what the doctor had shared
with us. This app will make us better informed for our next visit. Well
(5★) Solid. A must download.: What a great app - from the visual design to its intuitive user experience. It’s also useful and can connect you with local
doctors based on the results of an assessment (which I successfully teste
(4★) One for one: I am currently being treated for a pinched nerve. I tested the app by answering the symptom questions. The app came up with six
common causes and 6 less likely causes.The pinched nerve was listed fi
Total 32 reviews with ratings for this app.
Coloring Farm Touch To Color Activity Coloring Book For Kids and Family Preschool Ultimate Edition
Max & Ru
Photo & Video