- File size
- Release Date
Dec 9, 2013
- App Ratings
AskMD is an iOS medical application for the iPhone and iPad developed by Sharecare Inc. It's first version was released on Dec 9, 2013.
The AskMD app is available on the iOS devices, iPhone 6/Plus, iPhone 5/5s, iPhone 4/4s, iPad and iPad Mini, running iOS 7.0 or higher. AskMD can be downloaded now on the App Store for free. You can download it using the following QR code or by clicking the button link below.
See the App Store ratings and customer reviews below picked from other customers who have used this app.
The award-winning AskMD app is more than just a symptom checker. Optimized for iOS 8 and integrated with Apple’s Health app, AskMD is a personalized health consultation that helps identify what's bothering you, gets you organized, enables you to have a better doctor's visit and ultimately gets you healthier.
Whether it's your joint pain, a parent's Diabetes or your spouse's cholesterol, this app uses clinically-proven research to help you get from wondering what could be wrong to what you can do about it. AskMD recommends qualified physicians covered by your insurance, and arms you with the information you need for your doctor's appointment, which you also can share privately with your physician or others you choose. So, take the guesswork out of getting better. AskMD.
Key Features• Identify potential causes of your symptoms quickly and easily: AskMD, with speech recognition powered by Nuance, allows you to simply use your voice to initiate a series of questions relevant to your issue, taking into account all your symptoms and other facts, like medications and known conditions. During this "consultation," the app utilizes Pattern Recognition Technology to match your answers against a dynamic clinical knowledge platform, yielding a list of possible causes that actually are relevant to you.
• Determine if you have an emergency: If AskMD detects that you might be in a critical or life-threatening situation, the app will direct you to Emergency Rooms closest to your location.
• Take the next steps to get the right care: Once you've completed your consultation, AskMD prepares you for your doctor's appointment by arming you with a summary of your results, which you can easily access, print or share privately from the app. AskMD also locates doctors and specialists qualified to treat your symptoms or condition by area map or list, which also can be filtered by insurance, specialty and distance. You can even click to call and make an appointment directly from the app, and map your route to their office.
• Keep track of your health: AskMD also has tools and information to help you learn more about your health day–to–day. In addition to helping you organize health information you might need on a daily basis – like your medications, insurance information, and names and contact details for all your doctors and specialists – AskMD integrates with the Health app to keep your health vitals updated in AskMD’s Health Check, which uses animation and graphics to show you what your vitals mean to your overall health.
• Care for family and friends — AskMD allows you to create multiple health profiles in the app, so in addition to managing your own health, you also can manage the health of others for whom you care.
1. Open the iTunes on your computer.
2. Go to the 'AskMD' application page and click on the install button.
2. Sync your iPhone through iTunes to complete.
Download via App Store:
1. Open the App Store on your mobile device.
2. Tap in the Search box and type 'AskMD'.
3. Tap the 'install' button, located to the right of the app title.
* This download may not be available in some countries.
You must have an active iTunes account to download the file, so if you don’t have, please register to iTunes store with a credit card. In case you are not interested to open an account with your credit card number, you can select the option ‘None’ during the secured registration.
Contents: This app have in-app purchases to enable some features.
Leaderboard: Game Center supported.
Minimum OS Version:7.0
Promo codes are not currently available.
Are you the developer of this application? You can provide additional promo codes to give away to our readers.
- 5 Star
- 4 Star
- 3 Star
- 2 Star
- 1 Star
- Average Rating:67 reviews available
- Let us know what you think. Rate and review it on the App store and in the comments section.
to be better informed about their health.
many cool features and probably one of the most useful apps on my phone.
doctors in the geographical area where I am traveling. This has come in han
this just a common cold or stomach bug, or is it something more serious.
idea as to the causes of their discomfort or pain without having to pay
than in other similar apps and the information I got was precisely targe
enough. It rates the liklihood of each possible condition based on a massive
features. I often forget how I've felt in the past. Nice to have a summar
current medications and gave me a couple of plausible answers as a poss
my physician or family.
and the app even excludes significant illnesses that are unlikely to c
realm. This application gave me a sense of confidence around the rese
Quick way to obtain a preliminary diagnosis for the possible causes. Ve
visit. It made my doctor visits much more productive. My doctor is now rec
and treatment options. Additionally, supplied references for further
information 24/7. Keep up the great work!
rather than randomly diagnose you.I love the way it tracks everything I en
symptom checker and the slick UI.Overall the app is well-designed and a
for certain symptoms. Askmd helps me link my symptoms together even i
seeing my doctor, but I was able to find a great Dr. here in San Francisco
of your kids, and relevant information. It has a nice text box and a
us). Great for being able to determine when issues are significant and i
forever. Great peace of mind for a mom to have this in her pocket at all
that a house full of docs with more than a million dollars in combined sc
visits way more efficient.
with us. This app will make us better informed for our next visit. Well
doctors based on the results of an assessment (which I successfully teste
common causes and 6 less likely causes.The pinched nerve was listed fi
webmd app. Since.
If you've used this app, please leave a comment and let us know how you liked it.
12 hours ago
Sleep Cycle alarm clock
14 hours ago
19 hours ago
Bonza Word Puzzle
23 hours ago
ChronoGrafik-Alarm Clock Shake
Over - add text to photos
Business Card Reader
Pumped BMX 2